who is Drunvalo Melchizedek - really!

Discussion in 'New Age' started by Lionara, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Lionara

Lionara Guest

This is interesting. I hope the source is not a fake one - it says the info is by Drunvalo himself (probably from interviews, some of that material is from Flower of Life), and it's on a website dedicated exclusively to Drunvalo Melchizedek's wiki http://www.drunvalo.org/ It's about the Drunvalo's biography-history (they call it "celestial history" there) which is all about the Sirius and Pleiades connections leading to the obvious conclusion that Drunvalo thinks of himself as .... an alien (a Sirian alien, to be more specific), describing the mind-controlling goal of the Sirians and the Nephilim races (from the bible studies I know Nephilim means giants), about the humanity's "reality choices", and about the 1989 "year of global changes". The article in particular is titled "Who is Drunvalo Melchizedek". I know those of you interested in the Drunvalo's personality will enjoy reading it, and I really want to know what you guys think of all that stuff - who is Drunvalo after all?!:confused: