Who is a bigger “crooked criminal”? Joe Biden, Donald Trump, or Both?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Xboxoneandsports32490, May 17, 2024.

?

Which Politican is a bigger crook/criminal that deserves jail/prison? Joe Biden or Donald Trump?

Poll closed May 31, 2024.
  1. President Joe Biden

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Donald Trump

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
  3. Both: I believe both these politicians are equally as corrupt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Neither: I don’t believe either of these men should be in prison/jail

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This (thread) is just a classic example of when you got nothing- let’s make shit up. All you have to do is watch the news, pay attention to the court trials, indictments, etc. and see all this for yourself that there’s truly no similarities between President Biden and former President Trump, and Trump takes the lead in being the biggest crook, biggest grifter- “like we’ve never seen before”

2. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Is this one of those voting systems where you vote “Trump” and it automatically switches to “Biden?” :rolleyes:

newo likes this.
  3. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

FELONIES
    Donald Trump: 34
    Joe Biden: 0

scratcho likes this.
  4. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Trump guilty on all counts!

Case closed.

Quit supporting criminals XBox....

scratcho, MeAgain and Piobaire like this.
  5. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I wasn't expecting the jury to find him guilty on all 34 counts, and on only the second day of deliberation! I thought maybe they'd nail him on perhaps 5 out of 34 and it would take at least a few more days!

Next comes the sentencing and I hope I get more than I expect once again! Let's make sure Trump is toast!

granite45 likes this.
  6. newo

Now we have to wait until July 11 for the sentencing. What will happen between now and then? Will his MAGA rallies turn into riots? Things could get crazy!

MeAgain likes this.
  7. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

upload_2024-5-31_6-55-3.jpeg

scratcho likes this.
  8. newo

[​IMG]

MeAgain likes this.
  9. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

I remember around the peak of the pandemic, USA had a death rate 2.5 times that of Canada. Canada had around 30K deaths at that time and it would have been more like 75K deaths if it was run by the likes of the Trump administration. USA population is almost 10X of Canada so 400K sounds about right. For saving 45K Canadians, Trudeau gets to be hated and treated like a villain. Called a tyrant and blamed for all our inflation, "Justinflation". "Fuck Trudeau" stickers on every other half ton in line at Tim Hortons... Yeah, Justin is to blame for the entire shit show economic state of the globe!? I see Americans do the same to Biden, blamed for everything with no good reason. Especially when Trump had more to do with setting up your damn problems 8 years ago.

10. newo

MeAgain likes this.
  11. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Last edited: Jun 1, 2024
    scratcho likes this.
  12. Moon Goddess

Moon Goddess Supporter HipForums Supporter

I think the problems with Trump are very obvious but there are problems with Biden as well, I personally don't think either of them are fit for office for different reasons but lets face it, one of them is going to get in. I heard someone say, "This election, you're not voting for your president, you're voting for your opponent," and I couldn't agree more. This entire system needs an overhaul and with so many people struggling while our government wastes billions and doesn't regulate the things it should, over taxing us at every turn, no matter who is in office, I think the people are largely ready to fight back against it. With Trump and agenda 25, I personally think we've got a better shot with Biden in office.

Piney and scratcho like this.
  13. newo

14. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Roughly 80% of Americans apply their morality to everyone else, but seldom to themselves, and a quarter of them insist the sun revolves around the earth. There's no such thing as a "criminal" when there is no justice to be found, in or out of court.

15. newo