Who here likes The Tea Party?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Third Eye, May 10, 2004.

1. Third Eye

Third Eye Member

Im just wondering who here likes the tea party.... I personally love them. I just went to a concert last week on sunday. The concert kicked ass! :)

2. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

Yes I certainly do! I love 'Soul Breaking' soooooo much:)

3. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Assuming you are speaking of a band, what style of music is it?

4. Third Eye

Third Eye Member

A mix of the doors and led zepplin.... they are a really good band. Its middle eastern sounding.

5. CelticMuse

CelticMuse Member

I love their music and have a couple of their cd's. I'm hoping to see them next time they come to Dallas.

6. ungovern

ungovern Banned

I looked these guys up, and was kind of pissed to find how blatantly they tried to copy The Doors. Why not just be a fuckin' cover band? Downright disrespectful.

7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

I caught the end of one their performances last year (had gone just for the headliner) and I liked it...I wish i'd have gotten there a bit earlier to catch more

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I checked out their stuff but although it was not bad it didn't really do it as much as the song I got to know them through. They did the soundtrack of Prince of persia - Sands of time which I had a total blast with anyway but especially with the atmopheric part where the music piece called The magic cavern plays. When I found out this game soundtrack was done by a band I had to check it out! But unfortunately nothing beats that highlight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrli5i8w5Zg"]Prince of Persia OST - The Magic Cavern - YouTube

edit: I never had the feeling they tried to copy the doors! wtf, are we talking about the canadian Tea party?

9. DrummingJoey

DrummingJoey Member

Yeah I love their songs "Voter Fraud Blues" and "Out of My Cold Dead Hands."