Who has the most haters?

Discussion in 'People' started by Visexual, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Visexual

Visexual Member

This is the latest favorable/unfavorable poll;
    leader favorability.png
    Now the fact the Mitch McConnell has the lowest favorable ranking doesn't surprise me. But that this president's spread is the lowest does. It's all about his cult followers who will stick by him no matter what. He's like Jim Jones (the commune at Jonestown, Guyana) and Charles Manson. And, between the three of them, Trump just might be the most harmful.

hotwater likes this.
  2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The good news is that Trumps numbers haven’t moved and short of the Democrats reconstituting Hillary Clinton, Trump will be voted out of office in 475 days

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

lol

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Nobody Hates On VG......Just Because Peeps Are Lining Up To "Stick Him In A Blender" Doesn't

Equate To Hate...... :D

Cheers Glen.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  6. Visexual

Visexual Member

I hope you're right but I'm really thinking he'll be reelected. His groupies will swim a river to vote and the rest of the country will be split like before. If the other candidate isn't black, a lot of that community won't vote. It the candidate isn't female, a lot of that group won't vote. And if the candidate isn't Hispanic, a lot of that community won't vote.

7. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Unfortunately, Trump probably will be re-elected. He has found his 2020 Hillary in "The Squad." They are women. They are black. They have the courage to speak their minds. He will make his base hate them as much as they did (and still do) hate Hillary. Every racist in the country will crawl from under their rocks to vote for him. He will not only win the gerrymandered electoral college, he will take the popular vote. With Mitch McConnell running the senate the country will be cast back to the 1800s.

God save Democracy!

8. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

It depends on who the Democrat nominee is. I doubt it will be one of those women, but if it's somebody like them--say Elizabeth Warren--your nightmare scenario might come true. Trump does have the advantaged of a goldilocks economy. Unless it heads south before the election, it will be an uphill battle. That 40-45% Trump base is locked in, but he can't win with his base alone.

9. Why do people look at Trump as this indomitable foe? He's a stupid loser. Virtually anyone can beat him, and he will lose.

10. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Not indomitable, but he's incumbent and the economy is doing well. Those are ordinarily big advantages, and though stupid, he's not a loser, since he occupies the Oval Office. There are enough stupid losers in this country that they are a formidable voting block.

11. He rapes women. He's a loser.

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

irrelevant to reelection.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well it shouldn't be.

Someone needs to step up and start making examples of people. You can't be elected if you've sexually harassed or worse. We are pretty strict in it with sports, but not politicians and alike. I don't know what message you're sending if you can just overlook that. Everyone has a ugly side you need to take into consideratiin, but the people who throw up over that line, it's game over for their political career or whatever.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  14. Another lefty Trump bashing circle jerk.
    Lol

Irminsul likes this.
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yes! Omg!

16. Bicaptain My Captain

That was known in 2016 and it didn't matter then. And it won't matter in 2020.

17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Bicaptain my captain
    Our fearful trip is done
    The ship has weathered every rack
    The prize we sought is won

18. Bicaptain My Captain