Who has the best scream?

Discussion in 'Heavy Metal' started by lakeoffire, May 6, 2007.

1. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

At least they could get famous, unlike your twat ass, ignorant headbanger...

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

They got famous, whooo, big deal!

3. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

Aw, it's a shame for him isn't it.

4. pushit

it is.

5. RightBrigade

RightBrigade Member

Yamatsuka Eye. He did vocals on John Zorn's Naked City album "torture garden"

6. Metallideth

Metallideth Sir

Oh man I wish I could get famous...

You're a retard. Who care's about fame?

Go listen to korn.

7. pushit

Go fuck yourself two balled bitch. why dont you go bang your head somewhere else. AND TO ALL PEOPLE WHO THINK I MEANT THE COMMENT ABOUT ACTUALLY BEING FAMOUS, NOT WHAT I MEANT.... I MEANT ABOUT ENOUGH PEOPLE LIKING THEM IN OUR POPULATION THAT AT ONE TIME, THEY WERE ON TOP OF THE WORLD. THANK YOU.

8. Metallideth

Metallideth Sir

LMAO. You truly don't have much of an IQ, do you?

What you typed out in caps is pretty much... wait... EXACTLY the same as what you denied meaning. Would you like to define "famous" any other way? So thats how to look like a total dumbass. I don't really have to say much at all and you just dig the hole even deeper. A true Tool fan.

Don't thank us, thank yourself, for being the reason that everyone who read that chuckled at your stupidity. Please tell me that this guy is a fake poster who is actually someone else on this forum just having a good laugh.

Oh.. and to all the guys who aren't "two balled", my condolences.

9. pushit

Whoa, just fuck off... I don't care, I really don't... just relax and pout... I won't argue with you anymore, its pointless.

10. Metallideth

Metallideth Sir

We're not arguing, you said something brutally stupid and I called you on it.

11. pushit

whatever.

12. Herbal Mage

Herbal Mage Member

Wow... I haven't logged on in about a week, and I come back to find you even more de-evolved than before. You are arguing... I am not going to say who is right or wrong because everyone has an opinion, but don't flat out LIE about what you are doing.

13. Metallideth

Metallideth Sir

You're definitely a Tool fan.

The argument ended and he said something stupid, I called him on it and on it went, no argument taking place here.

De-evolved? are you retarded? Thats not even a word. I do know what you were trying to get at there but making up words don't support your argument.

14. pushit

Everyone knows what he implies. Like it really matters anyway if it is understandable.

15. Metallideth

Metallideth Sir

If someone comes up to me making faces and grunting noises to get their point across when trying to speak negatively toward me it really isn't the same at all.

If you're incompetent, you're better off being nice, or silent.

16. pushit

Grunting and a word "de-evolution" are completely different. Grunting is not a language, but a form of simple communication. And you understood what Herbal Mage meant by saying what he did.

17. Metallideth

Metallideth Sir

I don't even see why you both anymore. You missed the entire point, and you're an idiot. Who cares if I was able to figure out what he meant, if he used proper words there'd be no guesswork. You go from trying to defend tool, to trying to defend a guy who makes up words. A likely transition, I suppose.

18. pushit

Wow, you are so fucking mental... You know there isn't any guess work involved(unless your retarded) and btw, you went from ignorantly bashing us to acting intelligent when you were wrong. Sorry to say but I can't stand your stupidity.

19. Metallideth

Metallideth Sir

When you don't speak in a language known to man, there's guesswork, how much varies depending on the reader's familiarity to the "fake" word. You should probably look up the definition of ignorant, you've misused it quite enough. Intelligence isn't an act, and I definitely don't see how I'm wrong, but I can see that it does matter to you enough to act like there was some great proving wrong on my part, which there wasn't. Tool sucked yesterday, still does today and will tomorrow, thats all the proof I need. You're just a pathetic fanboy trying their best to defend their little favorite band. It's sad, its disgusting, but thats all there is to it.

20. Herbal Mage

Herbal Mage Member

"I don't even see why you both anymore."

Wow....

You rant about "de-evolution" not being a word, and then your brain thinks of "I don't even see why you both anymore."

Ok, let me try to break this down....
    You do not (even?) see why we (I assume Pushit and I, but you failed you be specific) anymore. (I do not know why you said "anymore", but I do know that your poor choice of word usage reveals your lack of communiction skills.)