who has gotten expelled here?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by mr.morrison, Jun 3, 2006.

1. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

well i just did cause i did some xanax at school which the guy who sold it to me said they were .5 mg each and they were actually 3 mg each. i had done it before so i took 2 and i was slurring my words and passing out in class. i got expelled for being under the influence and in possesion of drugs. it isnt for sure yet untill i have my hearing but its pretty much inevitable. now i dont need any shit about how i was an idiot cause i already know i was stupid to do it at school. plus im sure most of you have done some drug at school too.

after i left the principle office i went to the doctores for a drug test. since its my choiuce to release the results or not, and im a stoner, i kept them private. was this a good choice or bad relating to the hearings and school board?

but the point of this thread is, i dont feel the least bit upset or nervous about this. i dont know if its cause i hated the school, but it hasnt affected me one bit except my mom giving me constant lectures and yelling at me. i feel like i should be more upset but im not. can anyone else relate?

2. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i went to school stoned quite a bit, but never got caught...alot of other people did, but i was alot more discreet about thoughs kind of things.

i dont know if that was a good or bad idea...i dont know anything about gettin expelled and having to go to hearings. i dont think they would do that much to ya...isnt xanax a anti-depressor?[​IMG] dont know why you would want to buy thoughs and take em at school, but it was your personally decision...

i guess you can now try and get your GED or something. seems like the best move to make, since you hated school anyways

3. MarijuanaPhysicist

MarijuanaPhysicist Member

dude u atleast need a highschool deploma, its essential, or least let some mexican take ur place in the country, maybe hell take advantage of the good education they have here in the states. take advantage of this country while u can. no employers take drop outs seriously, this could effect ur future financial plans.

4. Green

Green Iconoclastic

It really depends on the school district. Some of them expel like crazy while I know a kid who went around poking people with a diabetic needle (transfering STDS) and they didn't expel him.

They'll probably make you go to some class about why you shouldn't take drugs, but I don't know the people who will be making the decision. If they are conservative, you're expelled. If they are liberal, your going to anti-druggie camp.

5. mr.morrison

you all misunderstood. i hated the school i was at. i wanted to go to a different one my friends were at. no matter how dumb i am im never gonna drop out of high school.
    and xanax is a perscription for anxiety disorder, it chills you out and relaxes you. it would fall under the catagory or opiates i think.

6. Night_Owl49

Night_Owl49 Since 2006

it's not an opiate, it's a benzo.

I did many things that could've gotten me expelled, but I was slick. [​IMG]

7. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

Never expelled.

However, I was suspended once.

8. lalalamort

lalalamort Fucked up upstairs

same, wow i feel like a hardass

9. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

i've been to school quite a many times blitzed but the only thing I've ever been punished for was refusing to serve a detention and I only got a day of ISS for that

10. lalalamort

lalalamort Fucked up upstairs

your gallery is illegal......keep up the good work

11. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

If you don't know what the hell you're doing, you might as well not do anything. Anyone who can mistake a benzo for an opiate deserves neither liberty nor safety.

1) Most people in this country are spoiled
    2) Most people in this country whine too much

Your choice...

And I can imagine it'd be like that at every school, since you live in Springfield, Virginia. I mean.. you've got like... a mall and an interchange on I-95. That must be one hell of a hellhole. I'd never enjoy living that close to DC in a million years.

12. mr.morrison

wtf. i never said my life was hell i said i diddnt like the particular school i was at. and the fact that people in this country whine and are spoiled has nothing to do with the fucking topic.

13. teh-horace

teh-horace for your pleasure

it's nice that you go ahead and attribute your "not-so-smart"-ity to yourself
    but ascribing it to the rest of us? well that's not cool

i've never done a drug at school, but i come to school pretty damn high sometimes
    mostly this year too
    this semester

haha, one time i came to school after taking like 6 bong hits
    (i was talking to george before i left for school)
    i didn't mean to take that many, but after like 3, i was really high
    and forgot i had to go to school, haha
    but when i got to first period i was talkin' to matt (my one-eyed-friend) and the substituted passed out a packet of papers
    i kept talking cuz i thought it was just a worksheet
    she yelled at us and was like "we're trying to take a test"
    and i go "woah, this is a test?" and everyone laughed

lol, i suppose you had to be there

fucking stoners :rolleyes:

14. mr.morrison

well if you went to school high, that means you did some drug at school. im including weed into that.

15. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

i was expelled once.. i threw a rock at a window and breaking it.. i was suspended for graffiti (which i didnt actually do.. so much for innocent until proven guilty), then again for stealing and.. i think there was one other thing but i cant remember.. that was all when i was 7 ;P Badass stupid little kiddy

16. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

twice
    and I been banned from here twice too...hmmmmmmm

17. teh-horace

teh-horace for your pleasure

i didn't get high at school
    therefore, i didn't do it at school

garsh:rolleyes:

18. Politics are awesome

Politics are awesome Politics suck

I should've been expelled, for possessing pot at school, but since I wasn't high I imagine that factored into the board's decision to only suspend me.

but, going along with what george said.... blah. i'd start checking into homeschool or something if i were you.

19. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

where I went to school, first offece was a 5 day unless it was for supplying others.

20. spooner

spooner is done.

Should they really give a diploma to anybody who can't spell it correctly? You might want to reconsider how well you are taking advantage of your education.

To the OP and anybody else dumb enough to get caught: Always claim a concussion - similar symptoms.