who has experience with steroids?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Magical mystery tourguide, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

were they worth it for you? did you get the "roid rage" or the testicular shrinkage?

2. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

no one has any experience?

3. xcandykidx

xcandykidx Member

ive considered doing roids a few times cuz im so skinny but they're pretty expensive. I've heard from people that actually did roids that your balls do actually shrink but apparently its not permanent according to them

4. pharfromit

pharfromit Member

yeah they grow back and the amount they shrink depends on how much and what type of gear. HCG reverses the shrinkage.

5. pharfromit

pharfromit Member

Gyno is the other major and fairly common side effect. It is often countered with SARMS (e.g. nolvadex, clomid) or aromatase inhibitors. Most of the other sides are less common but can include alteration in mood or skin condition. And Roid rage is about 99% myth, it is absent in many and controllable in most, i.e. you get angry and you take it out on the weights no harm to anyone. Does this mean that you should take roids of course not there is lots to consider and the gains from them might very well not be as impressive or slower then you would expect. They are just another tool to the bigger picture of training, eating, and rest.

6. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

im fucken yakked on steroids

7. euphoriaforall

euphoriaforall Member

steroids are for people who need shortcuts in life. you can get better results by eating good and working your ass off in the weight room, and you will have real muscles not drug induced fat

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

is this what your looking for>?

9. pharfromit

pharfromit Member

which one?

10. pharfromit

pharfromit Member

thats weird because the guy was obviously juiced in the first pic with no or little acne, and then wham this horrible skin. Must have gotten infected which was made worse by the particular steroid, (probably in extreme excessive doses).

11. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Bad idea.

12. braininavat2

braininavat2 Member

I'm in my 30s but did 1 cycle of testosterone suspension in high school..the only side effects were gaining strength like magic after having hit a plateau for a year. Was going to do another one after that but got ripped off.
    We are still at the point in society of "refer madness" with roids..
    I wouldn't do them though if you are getting them off a drug dealer who isn't an athlete or a weightlifter. Not that it would be harmful, just probably going to get ripped off.
    I guess too if you aren't training for a competition of some sorts there isn't much point. You can get muscular enough without them.

13. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

im just playin man i dont even work out im just a skinny guy

14. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

i would never do steroids because unless your going to do them forever its pointless becuase once you stop ur going to shrink like a mother fucker
    and i would never want to look like a juice head... big gay steroidal muscles are unattractive, the only girls that are into that are fucking slores... really though meat heads are useless... yea your big as fuck but your also slower than a fat dick

i really hope your just fucking with us, because youd have to be clueless to believe that...

15. braininavat2

braininavat2 Member

Totally agree, people that just do them for vanity must not put much thought into the fact they are going to always have to do them and always have to have a hook up. That is why I said I don't see the point if you are not training for a specific competition of some sorts.
    Vanity wise the only reason to do them would be if you want to go in a bodybuilding competition or something.

16. TipsyGypsy

TipsyGypsy Light of a Fading Star

I've met someone was was suffering from steroid induced psychosis.

17. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

I was bored the other day, so I slapped on some of my Dad's 'Androgel' testosterone gel to see if it had any psychoactive effects. I felt pleasantly content, but nothing more. It helps him feel less anxious and moody, which I can understand now. I wouldn't use it again. It was just out of curiosity.

18. pharfromit

pharfromit Member

You're right about the gains dissapearing after you stop, partially. Some gains can be kept. However those that expect to always be in the same shape off as on are sadly mistaken. They will always be on and end up sterile.

19. moka9x9

moka9x9 Member

I have done a few cycles, last one was 2cc t400, 1cc eq350, 2x week and 50dbol 50mg ED first 50 days. ended with 5000iu HCG and clomid and nolva.

20. oxidationofterra

oxidationofterra Member

actually if the OP hasn't done at least 12 months of weight training and eating right beforehand doing a course straight up may not give acceptable gains at all.
    steroids are no miracle they simply increase your protein synthesis and
    give you the aggression needed to push through a plateau in your training.
    having no experience and base training routine estabilshed and jumping straight into roids will be pointless. i've seen friends of mine do this and get nothing.
    i've never used roids but throught natural fucking hard weight training proper diet and rest i packed on 23kg of muscle in a bit over a year.
    went from 65kg to 88kg which was a massive diference in my physique.
    i wouldn't want to have gotten bigger than that it was already verging on ugly. now i'm back to my normal weight around 73 and i just stay like this naturally (without any training). bieing big is overated.
    if a noob jumps on the gear it is absolute stupidity, fucking with your natural hormone balance to attemp to gain a bit of muscle when you could easily do so without the imbalance.