Who Has A Funky Hair Color

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by dixie_pixy, May 15, 2007.

1. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

My hair is currently (well, at this very second I've got dye on to touch up the color but,) turquoise. I like to put blue highlights in my hair.
    I use Manic Panic hair dye and it works wonderfully.
    I suggest if you are planning on coloring your hair, pick a day when you can leave the dye in as long as you desire. It says 15 minutes on the bottle, but the longer you keep it in the longer it will stay in your hair and the brighter it will be!

:troll: POST SOME PICS!! I'll POST SOME TOO! :troll:

[​IMG]

2. ~InTheSky~

~InTheSky~ Member

I'm blonde with purple underlayer and pink bits on top :D

3. Quoth the Raven

Quoth the Raven RaveIan

Used to be black with red streaks.. now I'm dark brown with black & red streaks right at the bottom of my hair. yeah, i couldn't be bothered to dye it again or cut it ;)

4. i dyed my hair orange which was was awesome, i'm gonna do it again as soon as i get the dye.
    pic in sig and photo album.

JOn

5. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

I <3 the orange. It looks so pretty! Rock on dude!

6. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

my hair is brown/black. it needs to be stripped or something because i don't want black anymore, and it's about half grown out.

7. Thanks Much!!!

JOn

8. shazm ur hair looks raad!!! ^^^^ =]
    i wanted blue highlites a few months back, but my mum said that red would look better, so i got red. But then after a while it turned a brownish (lighter than my natural brown) and goldish colour, so thats how it is right now. I actually like it like this so im gonna leave it. Maybe later ill get another colour like purple streaked through later, but i can't have anything too extreme otherwise they'll make me colour over it at school =[
    oh and i have two white streaks, but they'r under my hair, so you can't always see them. Sometimes they really stand out, but sometimes you can't see them unless i move away all the dark brown hair.

peace
    jane

9. Hehe... I have orange hair, too. No dye on this head, though : ).