Who else had a bad nu years eve?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Ellied, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Ellied

Ellied Senior Member

I did. I went to my friends house for a party and got far too drunk and began to cry and told people stuff i should not have and i cant remember alot else only what people have told me. I am not proud:(
    New years resolution...NEVER DRINK AGAIN!!! it made me so ill... anyone else do anything silly or was it just me?

2. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

That's not a bad one to make/keep for Life.
    The key being KEEP!

I wish I had started not drinking after something similar happened when I was your age...

3. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

I had a bad new years. Yayyyyyyyyy.

bye.

4. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

well, just learn a lesson from all of it and such.. Things like that basically happens to everyone at some point of their life..
    If it makes you feel any better, one time I was drinking and I had this guy over I really like and I threw up all over myself, right in front of him :D haha so yeah, at least that wasnt you :D

5. Oh So strangE indeeD

Oh So strangE indeeD Member

Most people I've talked to had a sucky new years eve...I did

6. brothwood

brothwood Member

Yeah, i got really drunk ,then trusted my drunk friend to light the fireworks, and one hit me on my arm but only a slight mark but it did ruin my top, but hey I survived

7. Donna

Donna ***BABUSKA***

I know what are u talking about...I can't remember anything I said or done that evening... I only know that I cried because my boyfriend is in hospital...that's all:(

8. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

my new years was good and bad.

GOOD: was able to play with a real band infront of an audeince

BAD: i have only practiced with them twice in the past 2 months

GOOD: i got drunk for the first time in 2 months, and actually had a good time while being drunk!

BAD: I got a little to drunk, and broke a string as we were playing

GOOD: the audience was all drunk anyway, so they didnt care.

i quit drinking actually, and i only do it on special occasions like that. The last time i got REALLY drunk, i forgot half the night and then found out i puked all over myself in some 7' 1'' guys bed...and thats the second time i puked on myself :( (the first time i puked on myself was in my friends mom's car.)...luckily that time i didnt have to go home with vomit all over myself! :D
    Then this other time i almost got alchohal poisoning and blacked out for 2 hours...ya, i dont think i should ever be drinking a whole lot again:D

9. riverrunsthru

riverrunsthru Member

yea, my new years was reminisnce of last year's. and last year's was pretty lame. i mean, i guess i shouldn't be complaining about going over to my friends house and watching movies and hanging out with (some...but most of the people there i didn't exactly enjoy) friends....but i guess there could have been more exciting things i could have done.

ever heard the phrase: "how you spend your new years is how you are going to spend the rest of the year" ? YAY! ::sarcasm::

10. water_dreamer

water_dreamer I

i had a great new years!

11. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

New Year's eve was the dullest day of the vacation for me.

12. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Mine was okay. I went to dinner with my dad and then we saw A Long Engagement. AWESOME movie! It was French...so sweet...I almost cried :p Then when I got home I got a really bad tension headache, so I went to bed twenty minutes into the new year. I'm such a party animal. :rolleyes:

13. sunshine_daydreamer

sunshine_daydreamer Member

no worries. nye is overrated... i had to work. catering my neighbor's wedding from 7-2am... it wouldve been fine, considering i made $200, except i had to stand all night on a broken foot (celebrated a little too hard the night before) and hadn't slept or eaten for at least 48 hours. not good circumstances, but hey, you reap what you sow. sts9 dec 30th was worth it! anyone in the atlanta area make it to the sound tribe sector 9 show on new year's eve? i had an incredible time at the previous night's show, and i'd like to hear about new year's if anyone here went!

i'm probably posting on an old thread or something as i'm somewhat computer-retarded and still continue to be amazed by the internet... i'm obviously a forum virgin so any suggestions/corrections would be much appreciated :)

14. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I didn't celebrate on the eve... I had a better new years day, though. I got stoned because my friend was like "YOU NEED TO" but I knew I didn't... and just ended up realizing how shitty I really felt afterwards again... I was just a little dazed. But otherwise, I've had a shitty week... yeah. :p

15. SunFree

SunFree Member

Well now I feel kind of bad saying it since a large amount of you seem to have had a rather shitty evening . . . but I had my best new year's ever. I, too, was pretty drunk, but not too drunk, I didn't get sick and didn't do anything regrettable. It was also a going away party for my best friend who moved away on Sunday, so it was kind of an emotional thing, but also incredibly fun because we were all in it to have one last blast together.

I also had what is (kind of sadly) I think the most romantic experience of my life with a friend of mine; we ended up going on a long walk together, then eventually returning and sitting on the back porch and talking about newton's laws of motion and electro-magnetism and love, and when it got too cold we moved inside where we sat on the floor listening to Arcade Fire and holding hands and leaning on eachother. Yeah, it was seriously adorable. He actually told me he was in love with me, and even though I know it's not really true, it was a nice thing to hear, and I don't think I've ever actually felt so completely loved by another person in my life. So we were in love, for one night, and it was worth it...

16. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hahaha, you're really lucky... or were... or... maybe you were just drunk. Either way... :)