who else does this!?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by peacelovebarefeet, Jan 26, 2005.

1. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

who else paints their toenails cRaZy colors?! for example, at the moment, i have my toenails painted pink and red with white dots for valentine's day! i do it for most holidays, and sometimes just because! its crazy, im super addicted to nail polish, i have to find the PERFECT hue for each holiday! post pictures pictures of your colorful toes, if you want! (i would but i dont have a camera.. super sadface!)

painting my toenails just makes the barefoot experience that much better!

love to all......

2. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

So, ya gonna post a picture now?? :p That kinda thing is just screaming to have a pic posted of it! :D

Pleeeeease? It sounds cool and I wanna see it! (I'm betting I'm not the only one, either.)

-Jeffrey

3. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

Even skydivers do it. :)

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/osm/story/0,6903,782915,00.html

"As we waited, we checked each other's gear, making sure nothing had been forgotten or loosened. Some men were jumping barefoot, painted toenails matching their parachute colours. Others had shorts pulled up over their leg straps, a dead giveaway that they would pull the shorts off and tie them on their chest straps before they exited, allowing their genitals to be battered by the cold wind."

4. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

man!! i so would post a pic, but i dont have a camera!!! super sadface!!!

ill try though...

5. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

You could buy a disposable camera for about $5, and have the pictures developed and put right onto a CD ROM, then upload them to your computer and put them on here! :) Just tryin' to be helpful. LOL!

-Jeffrey

6. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

i stopped using nail polish a few years back, but if i used to do it with uv colours and id paint little art pieces on my fingers :) I did an art project of body adournment once and painted loads of false nails with famous bits of dali imagry (melting clock etc) thats was fun, and i did some with symbols, like hyroglithics and Kanji.

7. jen12151989

jen12151989 Banned

nailpolish always come off mine, so not any more.

8. Past_VNE

Past_VNE Member

My husband painted mine last night, also for Valentine's Day. They're silver background. The big toes have red hearts painted on them and the rest have a little red dot. Then he took pink and put it along the edges of each toe. It looks cute.

I'll add pictures later!

9. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

10. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

my toes are red. Theyre always pretty colors

but I always paint my finger nails black.

11. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

i don't use nail polish. too many nasty chemicals. once in a while i will henna my fingernails but that's about it. i seldom use makeup, either. but i will wear foot jewelry like anklets, footthongs, or toe rings, or put temporary tattoos on my ankles or feet. i might consider getting a real tattoo on my foot, but not using nail polish.

12. Becknudefck

why not nailpolish? it comes off and doesnt harm you unless you swallow it...

my friend kelly once somehow got nailpolish on her back and her mom called poison control center....

13. WildChild12843

WildChild12843 Member

It's not just swallowing it, the fumes from all those nasty chemicals aren't good for you to breathe in....yuck.

14. Becknudefck

true, but you can avoid inhaling it.

15. ArtLoveMusic

yea but the fact that they MAKE it with all them chemicalls is a bad start, also the fumes are released into the atmosphere, its the same stuff in airosoles i think, also as with all makeup/cosmetics its good to check if its tested on animals or not.

16. Fangz

Fangz Member

Uhhh, do you use auto transportation?

17. ArtLoveMusic

Only public transport, i dont own a car and when i go in cars i share with others. I cycle in the summer.

Im not saying im perfect but as far as putting things on my skin i avoid it most of the time. ((Although once upon a time i even used to beat you on the eyes make up :p did the goth thing for many years but found i needed more sunlight to keep me smiling :) ))

18. Fangz

Fangz Member

Ha! You saw me Eye make-up huh?:D I am not full goth, yet not much of a hippy, but at heart, I share both traits.

19. Myranya

Myranya Slytherin Girl

I love the goth clothing, got a lot of velvet skirts & shirts & a cloak and all, but I rarely if ever do make-up... I do like nailpolish but only in winter, can't wear it at work (I hate 'dress codes' but at a history theme park it makes sense, we gotta dress up as the people in history did... I wouldn't object to an actor on stage having to wear certain clothes either, lol!)

20. RainbowGrl4Jesus

RainbowGrl4Jesus Member

I don't usually use nail polish, but I'm kinda inspired to do something for Valentines Day. This is the frist v-day that I have a boyfriend, so I might do something a little special. I'm just going to check and make sure that it doesn't have formaldehyde in it...icky.