Who cums all over themselves?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by sm0key42o8, Dec 7, 2006.

1. nldn

nldn Senior Member

No way!

2. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I hear ya dude. When I masturbate and cum, I love to watch my dick shoot and feel the warm ropes land on my chest and stomach. Such a satisfying sight and feeling.

Richard70, Oldman46 and Bryce like this.
  3. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

[​IMG]

Richard70 and bigredinmass like this.
  4. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That sums it up nicely!

Richard70 and Bryce like this.
  5. Oldman46

Oldman46 Members

Hell yea ,I love the feeling of jacking my hot cum on my chest been doing it for years

Richard70 likes this.
  6. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

For sure, I like to cum on myself. If I can stand to wait a couple of days without an orgasm, my cum will shoot up onto my chest and stomach. It's been several years since I could shoot far enough to hit myself in the face. But the hot cum landing on my chest is really erotic. I'll spread it around with my fingers and play with it and then lick my fingers clean. If I've ejaculated recently, then my cum pretty much just flows out onto my cock and hand, and I'll rub that over my cock for some after-cum pleasure.

Richard70 likes this.
  7. Naked_Toes

Naked_Toes Members

Nope, I always lay a tissue on my stomach to catch it all. Hate dealing with the mess, especially in the dark.

8. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

Whenever I cum I couldn't care less where it lands because all I'm thinking about it how good it feels; so yes I guess it does land on myself

bigredinmass likes this.
  9. Love the feeling of my cum on my skin I run my fingers over it and et my cum

Richard70 likes this.
  10. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

It depends on how turned on I am. It ranges from no interest in it to a few times when i was younger doing the upside down feet on the wall thing and cumming on my face.
    Today I sometimes want it to spray all over my chest, other times on the paper towel only.
    However the best is spraying it on the wife. My favorite for sure is straddling over her and letting it go on her breast while she is rubbing one out herself...now THAT...is as good as it gets.

Oldman46 and bigredinmass like this.
  11. Todd Johnson

Todd Johnson Panty Lover

I generally Cum onto the crotch of some panties, usually a friend's that snuck from her room or a pile of panties in a dressing room at forever 21 and just leave them their with all that mess. Lol. Sometimes I'll rest my legs against the wall and shoot my load on my face or in my mouth. Immediate delivery to my mouth is the only way I can eat my own cum, or if I save it in the freezer for later. =)

12. topper

topper Member

Usually right into my mouth. My wife likes to see me jerk off and cum all over my face too.

13. Richard70

Richard70 Guest

I like to shoot my cum straight up while I’m laying down, then use it was lube ... it’s so slippery. After I’m soft I rub my cum all over my cock and balls. That sensation is so nice!

Jim

bigredinmass likes this.
  14. First Wank 1984

First Wank 1984 Banned

OMG! Yes! Absolutely love the stuff. Can't get enough of it. Not quite as keen on my own, but semen from other men tastes so fucking good. Great as lube too.

Richard70 likes this.
  15. Samuel Wilson

Samuel Wilson Married Black Straight Bi Male in Dallas Texas

I love to cum on myself. Love rubbing it in skin

16. LovetoJO123

LovetoJO123 Members

Def love cumming on myself. It’s a lot to clean up

17. Samuel Wilson

Ya mine too. I have to be careful of aim tho. Sometimes I get on all or couch and wife wants to kill me

18. JL0006

JL0006 Members

If I'm masturbating in bed, most of the time I just roll over on my back when I'm ready to finish it off and blow all over myself. Then I either clean it off in the shower, which is easy enough, or (very occasionally) eat it. If I don't want to deal with cleanup, I'll run into the bathroom when I'm right on the edge, stand in front of a toilet holding some toilet paper in front of my cock, and blow into that, letting it drip down into the water. Fun times either way.

Samuel Wilson likes this.
  19. Samuel Wilson

Its just good to cum man. I love to blow all over me. Tho i have to be careful cuz I shoot quite a bit and somewhat of a distance shooter. My wife gets upset when I cum on the walls or accidentally, get some on the couch

Sumbaljack likes this.
  20. JL0006

JL0006 Members

Yep, it's awesome to lie there and feel the 15-20 seconds of buildup, and then of course the warm splats all over myself. But standing up is also cool - the added muscle tension of standing can yield some pretty intense results, and sometimes it fun to watch the big moment in the mirror.

bigredinmass likes this.