Who cum first?

Discussion in 'Sex Games' started by Andy00, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Andy00

Andy00 Members

Nobody had ever challenged his/her partner in trying to make the other cum first?

I tried few times in 69, and though my partner can cum pretty fast while being eaten, I'm always losing!
    Nice challenge for couples!

2. David Vanzant

David Vanzant Members

Wife and I challenged another couple once to see who could make their guy cum first. We won lol

jamesau, touchdeprived and Wolf osix like this.
  3. Andy00

Andy00 Members

interesting challenge!
    How was the game? handjob or oral?

4. David Vanzant

David Vanzant Members

Oral of course. Was hot watching his wife work him over. Guess thats why I came first espically with her down on her knees and being about to see her pussy lips lol

5. Andy00

Andy00 Members

if you are "visual", that's enough to trigger eheh

6. David Vanzant

David Vanzant Members

Seeing his wifes ass and pussy and she worked him over and my wifes mouth full of my cock was all it took lol A couple of hours later we took care of the wives lol

7. Andy00

Andy00 Members

I guess with wives this games is even more funny ;)

8. David Vanzant

David Vanzant Members

not sure about funny, but sure was a lot of fun

Andy00 likes this.
  9. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

A different challenge, the idea was the guys didn't want to be the first to cum, the girls wanted to make the guy cum first.
    I'm usually very quick the first time I cum, but can hold out longer afterwards.
    There were three of us guys, our significant others were not involved. The women had an incentive to make the guy they were paired up with be the first to cum.
    I lost, I wasn't surprised, but a fun time was had by all:p

The Shark, Andy00 and Suburbanray like this.
  10. Andy00

Andy00 Members

love this kind of challenge

11. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

My wife always cums first, she always cums the most, and a lot of times she’s the only one that cums.

Love 2 lik and 6Sailor9 like this.
  12. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Have you tried the challenge having the wives switching you two guys ? See how long you'd last watching your wife's mouth full of his cock ! Being the visual guy it sounds like you are I bet you'll be first to cum again I probably would be too , .lol

Andy00 likes this.
  13. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

As kids we did this but quickly learned we rather last longer so my lifelong edging began in my early teens. Masturbating with my best friend we would masturbate the other trying to make them cum and the first to cum was the looser. Looser had to edge the winner as long as they like.

14. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

We used to do this when we were dating in college. I fingered her and she gave me a hand job. She always came first. After we married, we did it orally in 69, and she still always came first.

jamesau, Andy00 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  15. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

She should always cum first!! ;-)

jamesau, Love 2 lik and olderndirt like this.
  16. Python 8

Python 8 Members

And second and third............

jamesau and 6Sailor9 like this.
  17. Ozguynextdoor

Ozguynextdoor Members

I always make sure my partner cums first, either by oral, penetration, a mix of penetration and a clit pulse toy if required. The vibration feels amazing for me too as I’m sliding in.
    Then once she has been pleasured I can do my thing and take my time, or cum whenever knowing she has been satisfied

18. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

I have always made sure my partner cums first and then I will go. Of course each encounter is different whether she wants oral first or to be fucked. Depending on the situation we may go over and over

Andy00 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  19. The Shark

The Shark Members

Sounds like a lot of fun, trying to either challenge someone to either cum first or last. That could be a fun bedroom game with my wife, to see who can make the other cum first.
    Also would love to participate in a challenge - say at a nudist resort - where you have lots of couples competing against each other. The women are free to either jerk off the guys or suck their cocks or both with the goal of seeing who can get their guy to cum first. Prize for the woman who can do this. Also a prize for the guy that can hold out the longest but everyone has to cum.

Andy00 likes this.
  20. bsboy

bsboy Bi boy

I had a friend with whom we did it, but the goal was to have an orgasm at the same time.

SantaCruzRob and maanders70 like this.