who comes first?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by GeraldMoore, Jan 3, 2013.

1. GeraldMoore

GeraldMoore Member

When you make love, who usually comes first? Do you have a preference?
    My gf need clitoral stimulation to reach orgasm so I usually either stroke her with my fingers or go down on her to give her an orgasm. During intercourse, I have to give her some additional manual stimulation. So most of the time, I prefer my girl to come first. :2thumbsup:

2. mted

mted Member

Of course I let my girl cum first, usually several times. Unless we can cum at the same time which is great. Sometimes her beginning convulsions are enough to set me off and explode in her, which in turn intensifies her orgasm. :)

Klimax2gether and averageguy6 like this.
  3. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

I thought you wanted to know if it was the Chicken or the egg.

wilsjane likes this.
  4. mybodyzen

mybodyzen Guest

I usually cum at least once before my guy does. ;)

5. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

It has always been my rule to give my woman at least one O first. You reap what you sow.

6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Sometimes it doesn't matter who cums first, the more pleasure you give or recieve from foreplay, who cares?

7. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I prefer both me and my partner to cum at the same time. It's an amazing feeling. I find this works best. If one person cums before the other then I feel the momentum and passion becomes lost...

8. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

I prefer to make her cum several times before I do, at least 4 to 6 times. But when I cum, I try to make sure we cum together.

9. jane6620

jane6620 Guest

With my boyfriend, he makes me come first by clitoral stimulation. I make him come when we have sex. He doesn't last long, so that's the way it has to be. With my lover, well, he makes me come by going down on me, and then makes me come about five or six times through penetration. Then he comes. He's awe:2thumbsup:some

10. chad1985

chad1985 Member

You said your lover is much bigger than your bf. How big is the size difference? You also said in another post that it turns on your bf to know you have sex with your lover. Do you give him details during sex?

11. Rabbit420

Rabbit420 Member

I always give my woman at least two orgasms from cunnilingus and then another one for her and one for me through intercourse.

12. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

mmmmm my guy usually makes me cum a few times before he blows. its great! :D

13. chad1985

chad1985 Member

Where does he usually cum, inside you or does he pull out had shoot?

14. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Always her many times! I don't have any want to untill I know she is fullfilled. The part of sex that gets me off is getting her off. The payoff is so worth it in the end.

15. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

perfect ;)

16. Ritesh2310

Ritesh2310 Guest

it does not matter

17. Homie_B

Homie_B Member

Its only natural that the woman should cum first unless there's a game plan to for the dude to cum first from foreplay and then go again for stamina purposes during intercourse.

1 person likes this.
  18. Jennak

Jennak Guest

My hubby always gives me at least one but usually two or three orgasms before he cums. He really takes care of me! ;) It just makes sense for the woman to have hers first, and multiple times if possible.

Justinsky and Klimax2gether like this.
  19. Mrs.H

Mrs.H Something Witty

It depends. If we are there just for sex I will usually go first, but if we have a lot of time I will usually make him cum once or twice before he even gets in me. I really get turned on when I see guys cum, so watching him just gets me hotter and closer to orgasm myself.

20. Jennak

Jennak Guest

I love making my man cum too! Sometimes he justs wants a quickie and even though I don't have an orgasm I like being able to make him feel good! I get so worked up I finish myself off as he recovers!

21. BabySaule

BabySaule Guest

Ofcourse it`s me. Men always get it (well, almost) but most of women don`t. So... It`s only normal that men take care of their women first. Besides I give my man bjs at least once a day so when we get in bed it`s my time and I cum several times until I just can`t keep going. Oh,I love him. :)

Justinsky likes this.