Who caught a STD from oral

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by steve smith, Apr 10, 2021.

1. steve smith

steve smith Members

I recently found my bi side. I have been talking with a other guy that wants to trade oral. I really want to do it but an afraid of getting a STD. I read it is rare to actually catch something by sucking another guys cock. Has any one ever caught anything that is reading this ?

2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yes I have, Acute Hepatitis B...I was more than a little angry with him as he refused to return my attempted contacts. If he's infected and you swallow his cum...you'll get it and that's how I got it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
    Sillysweet likes this.
  4. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Suck 'em with a condom on 'em. Otherwise there is a risk of catching an STD. It has been 7 weeks since the question was posted and the OP hasn't been heard from since but other people need to know.
    The risk is low according to the numbers the CDC quotes of those reported to be infected by an STD versus the general population but there is always that chance. As LowHangers reported he was infected with hepatitis by swallowing semen. Fortunately for him it was an acute case and he cannot be infected by Hep B ever again. Plus he may have found that one in ten thousand or more that had an STD and passed it along. The risk is low for catching a STD and even lower with a cover on that cock. Either that or suck or fuck a trusted friend who you can be sure they will not be passing along anything that will ruin your life.

5. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

When I use to hang out in our after work cheers bar there was a girl there who occasionally enjoyed giving me blow jobs in my car. One day she suggested we go to my car. When she said she wanted to suck my dick I looked at her and saw a herpes on her lip. I said you have herpes on your lip. She disagreed and said it was just a cold sore so I explained and she understood. So I settled for a hand job.

You all probably know that cold sores are herpes simplex 1 or 2 and they can be transmitted by kissing and oral sex.

6. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Not me. I get tested every year and you best let me get to know you real well 1st before anything happens.

7. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I have the Herpes Simplex 1 virus and experienced flare ups long before I became sexually active. I had terrible cold sores as a tweener. Mother had them and so did my other siblings. I expect we got it from mom who didn't know any better. She may have got it from dad and who knows where he might have gotten the virus from given his travels in WWII. So even though it is considered an STD it can be passed on outside of any sexual relations. Some people have it and don't even know it. You can get herpes from a sex partner who does not have a visible sore or who may not know he or she is infected. So just because there are no open sores there is still the chance of catching HSV1 or 2.

Last edited: May 30, 2021