white smoke?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jetblack, May 28, 2004.

1. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

wen u exhale and its a thick white smoke why is that bad? does that mean u didnt absorb the thc? wat should the smoke look like?

2. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

If you're exhaling white smoke I'd hold it in longer... it doesn't matter that much, but it will get you a bit higher. holding it in just means milking every last drop of THC out. (well, the THC that wasn't destroyed by the heat)

3. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

o ok, so the whiter it is the less thc u absorbed?

4. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Yep-yep.

Normally I end up ghosting most of my hits, so no worry there.

5. i remember when we used to get really good stuff from my friends stoner dad, he had like kb sinsemillia, and supposedly got sum g13 but i never saw it! know i can only get regular shwag but it seemed like his stuffs smoke was a lot thicker and whiter. so im thinkin that the thicker/whiter the smoke it just means the better the bud. hold it in and swallow two times you should be good with any kind.

6. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Usually, the colour of the smoke suggests the quantity that you inhaled. Yellow/golden smoke is always a good sign that you've just taken a hit that you should hold for a little; I've gotten stoned with one hit that way.

7. reef

reef Member

just cause the smoke is white and thick doesn't mean you didn't absorb the thc.

it just means you took a damn nice rip.