White Russian

Discussion in 'Beverages' started by guitarslinger, Jan 15, 2005.

1. I had like 3 of these last night and was totally blown away how good they are i didnt know.

2. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

White Russians are so yummy! :D

3. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

they are great, but beware of having too many....cream overload

4. there fuckin expensive too

5. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

In some bars they actually put some whipped cream on top of them. :eek: That's kinda yucky...

6. i dont know if i would like that

7. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

You wouldn't. :D It's way too sweet. And creamy. :p

8. CosmicCharlie

CosmicCharlie Member

Yes they are amazing. I always liked them and then seeing the Big Labowski gave me a renewed spark in them. They're really good made with soy milk too, altough I wonder if a soy white russian would still have the same name?

9. superNova

superNova Member

oh man you have to watch the big lebowski and drink white russians. it's like a rule.

try them with skim milk if they get a bit to thick and creamy for ya :)

10. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

ive always wanted to try one after seeing the Big Lebowski. haha. one time i actually was gonna make myself one seeing we had all the ingredients and i knew how to make one..but sadly i didnt get to that night...

11. dhs

dhs Senior Member

Doesn't he call them a caucasian in the movie? BTW - Big Lebowski is easily one of my top five favorite comedies of all time.

12. jesuswasamonkey

jesuswasamonkey Slightly Tipsy

Man, I had a couple of white russians tonite (my recipe=2 shots vodka, 1 shot kaluha, 1 shot half & half over ice) after spending the day shooting the fuck out of a dead tree in the national forest, and I'm quite properly wasted. Don't worry, the firearms came before the delicious beverages and we were very careful to be safe with the 200 rounds of .45, 50 rounds of .357, 150 rounds of .22 LR and 300 rounds of 5.56 ammunition that were ceremoniously discharged into the godsdamned communist dead tree and surrounding pinecones and tree stumps in the national forest 40 miles west of Denver.

Godsdamned pinko dead tree. The fucker deserved what it got!

I think I need another caucasian. Yes! The M-17S still needs to be stripped and cleaned! She's a dirty girl! This calls for a fresh round of whatsits!