White Power????

Discussion in 'Fascism' started by Zepp, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Zepp

Zepp Member

I was looking around the net, stumbled on this site. Can't believe there are those who still want fascism 0.o

http://www.hammerskins.net/

well peace \\//

2. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Because the Dominants can be Racist or Sexist ect. As men, whites, the rich ect get EVERYTHING else, why begrudge african americans their own TV station? Most TV stations may as well BE "WEN." Most holidays are for dead rich white men (when's the last time you had Harriet Tubman Day off of school or work?) Most scholarships are the Rich White Kids College Fund.

The people who need it the least get the most.

Why begrudge the disenfranchised the little we do have? Sometimes things have to swing a little more to one side to make up for centuries or millenia of unfairness.

"I'm not really brown, I'm kind of Olive Pale."

3. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

I never said anything about reparations. That is a totally different story.

4. Green

Green Iconoclastic

George Bush and his conservative cronnies want fascism.

5. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Just about every hate organization has its own website, including the KKK. Nothing to worry about, people who believe in white supremacy are usually the worst examples of supremacy you'll ever see.

I'm neither proud nor ashamed to be white. Why should I be? For that matter why should anyone be proud or ashamed of the way God made them? Be proud of what you've accomplished and what you've contributed toward making the world a better place.

6. Politics are awesome

Politics are awesome Politics suck

Boo hoo, pity the poor white man, we've had to deal with so much oppression, oh its so sad isnt it

7. Dr Phibes

Dr Phibes Banned

http://www.hammerskins.net/

Just looks like some bored 16 year olds in denial about being gay if you ask me.
    If you wanna have a real laugh at some nazis just sign up for another
    hotmail account with ffake names etc and post some seriously funny stuff on their sites. It can be real good fun to wind them up with wit and humour that will leave them gobsmacked at its audacity
    Humour always gets these people - hate nah they deal with hate but humour scews em up.

but why publicise their sites - I was going to show you all a heavy duty british one but cut it from the post - its just more publicity to them isnt it

8. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

"Proud to be a mammal."

9. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

reptilist.

10. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hey don't kid yourself, them reptiles is cold-blooded killers!

11. cynical_otter

cynical_otter Bleh!

Whay an idiotic website.

"Aryans this...blah blah..Aryans that...blah blah blah..." These morons wouldn't know an Aryan(probably because they most likely didn't exist and if they did, their tribe died out during the Roman conquests with all the other tribes)if it bit them in the ass.

They are nothing but a bunch of poor white trash that couldn't cut it as gangbangers and petty criminals let alone productive members of society.

Be.More.Bitter.

12. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Aryan refers to people of ancient Indo-Iranian origin. Iran itself means land of aryans.

13. cynical_otter

cynical_otter Bleh!

The irony.

14. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

It's almost overwhelming isn't it.

15. Lather

Lather Member

Dude you're so right... I thought I was the only person who did that. It's so much fun winding them up with humour and wit.. they cannot handle it. They crumble, you can feel them about to explode with frustration.. hahaha I love it

16. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

Whites aren't more important than Latinos or blacks or any race, it's the individual which matters. Those who support White Power are all idiot hicks with nothing better to do with their lives.

17. Columbo

Columbo Senior Member

So you actually believe that this, liberalised, "politically correct", egalitarian, and meritocratic, society of the west is working - HA HA HA - Once they got you all so you couldnt speak out about anything without fear of offending someone - that was the day they could build a 1000 foot high razorwire fence between you and freedom.
    You may think like a liberal minded person, you may act like a liberal minded person, but infact all around you your laws and your government have that liberalism trapped in a whole sordid heap of fascist intent.
    Christ theyve got everyone thinking theyre middle class and bourgeois, just so
    they know what you are thinking - lets face it the liberalist values imposed on us all equate exactly to a form of fascism - some peoples brand is different but its one thing really - all that is equates to fascism without racism but the biggotry is there in other ways too
    I think the best we can do is to laugh at the worst kind - I really suggest that you look at some of the "black power" websites and post humourous stuff there as well as on white power websites. Blacks whites asians etc etc etc if theyre rascist they arent thinking properly

18. topolm

topolm Member

LINK
    Introduction and Overview

Feds Rule "White Pride" is "Offensive" and "Immoral"
    By Justin J. Moritz, trademark applicant

[U.S. citizen and retired police officer, Justin J. Moritz writes]: If you are looking for more evidence that the United States government is biased against white people, you can add their decision in my trademark case.
    In February 2004, I applied for a trademark on the words "White Pride Country Wide." I did it as an exercise against political correctness.

I intentionally did not choose "white power," "white supremacy" or "the white race" because of the negative connotations of those terms. Trademarks can be denied to offensive phrases.

When I later searched United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) records, I found that "Black Power," "Black Supremacy," and "La Raza" (Spanish for "The Race") had all been approved by the USPTO and been found not to be offensive.

The USPTO had also approved and registered "The Black Panther Party" and "Burn, Baby, Burn," the party's slogan. The Black Panthers had assassinated white police officers but neither term was found to be offensive or immoral. To me, "white pride" was a non-offensive, positive term, or at least I thought so.

U.S. Gov't Rejection:

On December 23, 2004, I received my Christmas present from the USPTO. In an Office Action prepared by Barbara Rutland [of the USPTO], it denied my trademark, ruling that the "white pride" part of my request was "offensive," "immoral," and "scandalous." Here are her very words:

"Section 2(a) Refusal
    "Registration is refused because the proposed mark consists of or comprises immoral or scandalous matter. Trademark Act Section 2(a) U.S.C. 1052(a); TMEP 1203.01. According to the attached evidence from a Lexis/Nexis database and a search of the Internet using the search engine www.google.com, the "WHITE PRIDE" element of the proposed mark is considered offensive and therefore scandalous."
    /s/ by Barbara Rutland, USPTO Examining Attorney

My Appeal of U.S. PTO's Rejection:

On January 1, 2005, I decided to appeal the USPTO decision, but not before doing some research.

I found that that the following "pride" terms have all been registered as trademarks by the U.S Government:

"African Pride," "African Man Pride," "Asian Pride," "Bahama Pride," "Black Pride," "Brazilian Pride," "China-Pride," "Chippewa Pride," "Choctaw Pride," "Colombian Pride," "Cuban Pride," "Dakota Pride," "Dominican Pride," "El Salvador Pride," "Ecuador Pride," "Gay Pride Apparel," "Guyanese Pride," "Havana Pride," "Honduran Pride," "Indian Pride," "Jamaica's Pride," "Jewish Pride," "Kwanzaa Pride," "Long Beach Lesbian and Gay Pride," "Mayan Pride," "Mexican Pride," "Native Pride!," "Nicaraguan Pride," "Orgullo Hispano" (Hispanic Pride), "Orgoglio" (Hispanic—'Great Pride' (supremacy?)), "Qisqueya Pride" (Dominican Republic Pride), "Rainbow Pride Coach," "Red Pride," "San Diego Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Pride," "Spanish Pride," and "West Indian Pride."[Mr. Moritz continues] The factual evidence for my appeal was overwhelming, or at least I thought so. It seemed as though the federal government wanted everybody to have pride, except white people. It seemed to be a clear case of discrimination.

USPTO denies appeal:

In February 2005, the USPTO issued their "FINAL OFFICE ACTION." It was again prepared by Barbara Rutland. The USPTO upheld its original denial, explaining:
    USPTO Double-Speak:
    "...prior decisions and actions of other trademark examining attorneys in registering different marks are without evidentiary value [emphasis added] and are not binding upon the Office."
    /s/ by Barbara Rutland, USPTO Examining Attorney

In plain English, the USPTO was saying that their own records cannot be used against it. Imagine a taxpayer being audited by the IRS. Could he sit back and say, "Go ahead, audit me, but you can't use my records against me"?
    I lost my $1,300 non-refundable trademark application fee.

ACLU denies assistance and adds insult:

My next step was to seek outside help from the Minnesota branch of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU).
    I sent a brief letter to the ACLU-MN summarizing my case and asking if they were interested. They initially said they were willing to review the case, so I sent them pages of documentation. I thought I might have a chance since the ACLU prides itself on defending the rights of the little guy. I am white, male, heterosexual, married, employed, native born, English speaking, Christian-valued, have no criminal record, and am a retired law enforcement officer. I could be the perfect "token" case outside their mainstream clientele, or at least I thought so.
    In March 2005, the ACLU not only turned my case down but took the opportunity to slam white people and Christians. Renee Hamilton, legal assistant for the ACLU-MN, wrote:

ACLU agrees "White Pride" is "offensive":
    "Thus, when the PTO examined Moritz's mark, their rejection of his mark was reasonable given that such a slogan has just but one meaning, i.e., superiority of what he term (sic) 'the [w]hite race' over all other races and their brand of Christianity over the other religions."
    /s/ by Renee Hamilton, legal assistant for ACLU-MN

The ACLU was fully aware of all the other "pride" trademarks I had listed in my documents. If a "pride" trademark had been turned down for any group of people, other than whites, the ACLU would be in court screaming "Discrimination by the United States Government!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e770qSLR1uw

19. RyJa

RyJa Member

So you wouldn't object to these same people signing up for accounts on this site and doing the same things? Right?

20. RyJa

RyJa Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]