White noise

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Bloody_Kisses, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

great movie. i have always been really into that voice phenomena thing. some of the voices they used in that movie were actual recordings of spirits that have made contact through the white noise.

2. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Bloody_Kisses...I'm glad someone went to see it. I've been debating, almost saw it Friday. It looked really good, but I wasn't sure about Liam Neeson. Don't get me wrong, I think the guy is great, but is this something he can really pull off??

3. CUtheRE

CUtheRE Member

liam neeson wasn't in white noise. did you mean kinsey?

4. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

It looks good but, I'm probaly going to wait until it comes to cable (or at least DVD)

5. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

I dunno, I thought Liam Neeson was in White Noise as well as Kinsey...ok so I'm on smack and don't know what I'm talking to...no one listen to me lol

6. peaceband_chick

peaceband_chick Member

No, it's Michael Keaton in White Noise, and Liam Neeson in Kinsey. Saw White Noise tonight. Decent enough. Not very many scary parts. Would have been better if I went to the $5.50 matinee.

7. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

The commercials made it look like regular horror junk based of a single idea that they set the entire plot structure around, and carry way too far. That turned me off from seeing it.

8. Billy Brown

Billy Brown Member

white noise is probably the worst movie i have seen since feardotcom.

9. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

I am gonna go rent it tonight.. It looks okay... I try never to expect to much from movies.. Alot of them just suck

10. FallenDreamer

FallenDreamer Member

I liked it. It was a great movie to me. A friend of mine claimed it didn't scare her but she was totally lying, I am the scary movie buff of the group and I got freaked!

11. jkearns4949

jkearns4949 Member

So, White Noise is a real phenomenon? Does anyone believe it, and did the movie do a ood job of explaining it?

12. Ginglymus

Ginglymus Member

I thought it was quite a shite film not just the storyline, everything just seemed as though it was done badly. And the idea of EVP is just as stupid as the film. If you watch or listen to white noise for long enough you probably start having delusions.

13. make art not war

make art not war Member

the entire time i saw that movie i was thinking about stairway to heaven, strawberry fields, revolution 9...you know, just a bunch of songs that were always said to have messages in the songs

14. gesone

gesone Member

I enjoyed the movie. I didn't know about EVP.

15. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i watched it last night. yeah, it was shot fairly well... but that is ALL i can say good about this movie. the ending sucked, their was no plot, it was too slow moving, and it was just like so many other lame-o hollywood movies.

i would have spent a better hour and forty minutes if i was say, staring at my wall.