whipcream cans

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by solarian_13, Mar 19, 2008.

1. solarian_13

solarian_13 Member

has anyone ever inhaled the gas out of the whipcream cans i think its nitrous oxide.

2. CircaX43521

CircaX43521 rat in a drain ditch

Yeah dude, that shits expensive though. Just go out and buy real whippets.

3. solarian_13

solarian_13 Member

i dont think iv heard of anyone around here selling that shit.i wish.shit man,just go to the store and empty out the can right there in the store.illegal,but a thought.

4. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

yah but it doesnt work nearly as good as whippets and ull probably end up mildly high with a mouth full of whipcream

5. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

whipcream is better than the high

6. PharmaPhunk

PharmaPhunk Banned

You mustn't have done it right

7. sourdiesel06

sourdiesel06 Member

There used to be a house in my hometown that had a Nitrous bar. Whippits are stupid though.

8. Antman

Antman Member

where do you buy whippets at?

9. VaporDude

VaporDude Member

Sketchy places

10. MountainMike

MountainMike Member

sex shops^ and bakery supply stores i think?

whip-cream cans work if you let them sit for a little while, definitely not worth the 3 or 4 bucks though...

11. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

seems to me theres alot of recent posts about this sort of thing....

12. stratface

stratface Member

how do you make it so just the gas comes out?

13. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

you let it sit for awhile then inhale with the tip up

14. solarian_13

solarian_13 Member

i got a can for 1.50 and if you hold it up right,the whipcream wont come out.but it works if you take big hits and hold it in.but im not doing it again it is retarded.i mean i liked it but it last for like 3 minutes.

15. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

No i've done it plently of times, I just think it's dumb now. If I was gonna do nitrous I'd wait until I can get a fat balloon.

16. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

I did it a few times when I worked at an ice cream shop. A lot of people would go back in the freezer and dome them all...

A lot of fucked up shit happened in that freezer...

17. surfcolorado9

surfcolorado9 Member

whipped cream is n2o. and its mad fun. but much cheaper to just buy the little tanks of n2o.. idk there for people making their own whiped cream or somethime, .. just put a balloon on the end and fill it up and .. inhale..

18. elover

elover ritz with cheese

ohh nitrous. I work at a dairy queen, so we always have like 4 boxes of whip cream cans...soo I've had my fair share. The best part is that when you've inhaled all the nitrous, you hold it down and you get some whip cream to eat! haha nitrous is kind of stupid, but it's fun

19. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

nitrous is one of my favorite drugs, but i only do it like once a month when i go to certain concerts or festivals. i have a whipped cream dispenser and some chargers laying around somewhere too.

20. macian2

macian2 Member

dame now i want 2 go 2 a store and buy some. i wonder how it would look for a 13 year old buy 5 cans of wiped cream?