While masturbating...

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by sm0key42o8, Jan 23, 2005.

1. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

While masturbating I often get the urge to tase my semen when I cum-but after I do I never can actually do it. Anyone else get this??

2. I get it too, but i wouldnt act on it, seems very strange to me, i probably would if i was having sex and went down on a girl, but thats a bit diff.

3. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

yea-exactly, if i busted all over a girl i would go down on her and eat my own cum-but when i try to do it after usin a pocket pussy-i cant do it when it comes time. Glad im not the only one...

4. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

you're def not the only one.. somebody else told me this too... some guys i know actually DO taste their own cum from time to time.. totally normal either way i think.

5. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

its normal to have this sensation... i think its harder for guys to than girls... i dont have a problem doing it... i actually like sucking off a guy after i came on him... :)

6. Ok that's entirely hot...
    and I agree with the post... I feel that way a lot, getting closer to orgasm I start thinking about cuming on my face and tasting it.. but once I cum the idea isnt so attractive anymore for the most part.

However I wouldnt mind trying to eat my girl's pussy after I came in it, and kiss her with a little bit of our love juice combo left in my mouth.
    I find the thought beautifully nasty.
    Greg

7. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I do, but it's just out of curiousity
    It's too sick for me to actaully do, I'll leave it to the ladies

8. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

T-dub as Paris Hilton say "THATS HOT". You could suck me off after cuming on me anyday-then it could be my turn!!!

Thanks everyone-I don't feel like such a freek now!

9. Seru

Seru Member

I often think of really odd fantasies whilst masturbating, some even gay/bi but when i cum i just think Eww... how could i think that?!

10. the_dude

the_dude Senior Member

i did it once. i just touched with the tip of the tounge and it tasted salty. havent done it since then.

11. beachmonkey

beachmonkey Member

I've done it. Most guys lose the urge after they cum, but you just gotta make yourself do it. It's a lot more fun licking it off somebody else, but it can be hot even if you're soloing and you just might like it. If you want to know how I did it solo the first time, PM me.

12. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

a lopt of thigns can seem appealing when your horny. you do things you wouldnt normally do when you have all those self produced drugs and phermones hsooting through your brain, but as soon as you cum thoseeffects wear off, and your back to your normal self....i think thats another reason why guys cheat. guys are different when they're horny.

13. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

guys are different alot

14. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

so basically guys have no self-control when they're horny? :confused:

i'm sorry but if anybody ever cheats on me and tries to excuse it by saying, hey i was horny and thinking with my dick (which apparently is used a lot...) it's not gonna make it any easier for me to forgive them...

sorry this is a bit off topic, smokey...

15. dont worry no one would cheat on a girl like you!!!

16. PhysicTrip

PhysicTrip Member

o man ive actually felt this as well but have never come through with it. Is this a sign that I am bi or just weird?

17. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

thanks greg :p

no, i don't believe it makes you bi or weird...

unless that's what you want it to mean...

19. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

not problem darling-I hafat aggree that most guys dont have control when they are horny. But I dont believe thats why a guy cheats and if it is then why do chicks cheat?

20. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

It makes you curious but not bi or gay. Its your cum! Touching your penis doesnt make you gay, having a chick fuck you in the ass does not make you gay. I believe the only thing that makes you gay is that you can fall in love with another guy. I think even thinking about messing around wit a guy makes you gay-maybe just bi. Theres nothing wrong with any of it. Whatever floats your boat and to each their own.

And Tigerlily-any guy that would cheat on you is a fool.