Which would be more fun to work for

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bellfire01, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

Vice Forensics or homiside and why?

2. warmhandedcanadian

warmhandedcanadian shit storm chaser

In theory I would totally like to do the forensics thing, but as my dream busting husband pointed out before ... I couldnt stand the smell or the sight so I guess it'd be homicide.

3. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Homicide Detective. I think working out in the field looking ove the murder scene and ect would be far more interesting to me.

4. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

Forensics. It would be a lot more interesting investigating and collecting evidence, etc.

either way, its going to be gross, sometimes smelly and extremely sad.

maybe there should have been a meter maid option.

5. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

Hey! Where do you think the smell is going lol? Homicide still has to see and smell it. They just don't have to run the tests. I bet after you see it enough times then you aren't so screamish. Go down to your local morgue or there may even be a school that lets people learn that stuff. Don't let hubby dream kill. lol

Frankly, I think vice might have the edge. I'm learning a lot about sexual deviance from watching Law and Order Criminal Intent and Law and Order Special Victims Unit. I'd like to watch the bust hookers and johns on cops so I think I'm ready.