Which one is stonger: San Pedro/Peruvian Torch?

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by Jericho911, Nov 22, 2006.

1. Jericho911

Jericho911 Member

I've always used the peyotes that my grandfather give to my dad (there were 90) but I want to save some since they take so long to grow ya no?

So I was wondering which of the others was strongest, so I can get about the same experience.

Thanks ahead of time!

2. elephantking

elephantking Member

I've read that Peruvian Torch can be nearly twice as potent.

3. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

peruvian torch.

4. Jericho911

Jericho911 Member

OK thanks guys :)

5. ZarathustraX

ZarathustraX Member

I've been doing alot of research on this subject recently, and it seems that most of the time the pedro is going to be more potent. There are some clones of peruvian that are VERY potent, but then again there are alot of clones that aren't potent at all. It's the same way with pedro, but pedro seems to be more consistent. You'd probably have better luck with a T. Bridgesii... those are even more consistent in their potency and are generally better than both peruvian and pachanoi.

6. Jericho911

Jericho911 Member

So san pedro is more consistant but torch has the potential to be more powerful right?

7. bushbaby

bushbaby Member

wrong - peruvian is more consistent and reliable. san pedro has the potential to be more potent but varies wildly and can also be considerably less potent ; your best bet for a first time is the torch for predictability...

8. Jericho911

Jericho911 Member

Very straight forward and to the point, exicuted perfectly, thank you Bushbaby.