Which is the right size? (ladies, plz help!!!)

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by theusualone17, May 24, 2004.

1. theusualone17

theusualone17 Member

my penis is about 5/6 inches long and about 1.5" wide so with this lil info (sorry for being so graphic about this) but i need to know if this size is big,normal or big?

plz help

2. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

Dude, i understand your concern... but would it make a difference? People are going to say it's big, people are going to say it's small, people are going to say it's normal. Don't sweat it, never compare yourself to another person. You are unique. Oh, and i foresee you getting multiple replies of, "IT'S HOW YOU USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!"

Cheers. :D

3. spinelli

spinelli Member

R u serious, u make me laugh theusualone17

"right" size, right size for what?, there is no right size

4. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

Though not as harsh-sounding, i agree with the Aussie girl.

Fine, i truly and honestly believe that your size is fine. You're just another average guy who asks the all-too-common average question. Rise above it. If a girl says something about your dick, tell 'er to smoke it. ;)

5. spinelli

spinelli Member

he he........

6. kittykat

kittykat Member

[​IMG] oh my god, it's huge! have you ever heard of the penis reduction surgery, you freak? what are you .. a horse? and look how thick it is .. shit, no girl can take that monster. try fucking grand canyon ...

ok, enough ego boosting [​IMG]
    it's normal size if you mean 5-6" . no need to worry about it.
    (and is very small if you mean 5/6 of an inch [​IMG] )

7. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

BHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Kittykat, you're awesome.

Can't believe i didn't think of that one meself. Cheers! :D

8. kittykat

kittykat Member

[​IMG] ... that question always amazes me -- it seems much more important to guys than to "end users" [​IMG]. it's cute tho [​IMG] ... and disturbing on some many different levels [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

oh right great lads..I open a thread about this and get abused and mocked..you people must really hate me...

10. theusualone17

theusualone17 Member

ppl plz stick with the question, i really need to know what is ur opinion of that size. Is 5/6 inches (1.5 wide) a good size?

thanks

11. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

Dude. We answered your question. You're hung like a horse. It's fine. You're big. You're decent. Sheesh...

12. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

If it wasnt a good size, then what would you do?

13. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

OH MY GOD! MY GOD! MY DICK IS A QUARTER INCH SHORTER THEN MOST! AHHHHHHHHHHH! -jumps off building-

14. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Ok... Its a law... I call it the Law of Reversism (ITS A WORD DAMN YOU). If they say they got horse cocks they're most likely small... Thats just the general rule we've noticed by talking to some females. Some chicks like big dicks, some don't mind. Its really ok bro. Seriouslly. If you know how to give it and give it good then I think you'll do fine.

15. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

This is a forum... How many members do we have? Thousands? I know we were up to 1500, 3 days after the new forum opened up.... Anyhoo... If those handful of guys with 10"s were telling the truth *cough choke* then I would say they are a small majority of the normal guys on this site...

I've had guys with 11 inch dicks, no shit, and they sucked in bed. They were selfish, self-centered bastards who didn't give a crap about pleasing anyone but themselves...

I've had guys with 3 inch dicks, no shit, and they were great. They did their best to please me and they succeeded...

Now, when a guy is bragging about his size, it means nothing. Of course he thinks he's great. Let me talk to his woman... She is the one that will tell you if he's any good, or not...

So, dude, don't worry about what the other guys say about themselves. I'm sure half the time they're lying anyways... After all, how can they prove it?

And for the record, 5-6 inches is AVERAGE. Totally normal. You have the potential to make someone very happy. (Besides, we don't all enjoy our cup running over, it hurts quite often when he is too big). :)

16. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Holden, what are you after, man?

People have said that you are in the normal range and that attitude and skill is more important to a woman than size. As someone asked, if you are unusual what are you going to do about it?

17. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Ok... I'm gonna be rude here for a second cause I'm so fucking fed up with guys thinking their dick is too small. OK IT DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER HOW BIG IT IS! Most chicks cant even take a full 10 inches! So most 10 inch guys arent getting full pleasure! Damnit man! HAVING A BIG DICK IS NOT EVEN HALF OF IT! Ok look at it this way. You got two boxers right. One of them is built like a tank the other one is average build. The little one knows how to box the other doesn't. Who do you think wins? I've done it so dont say its a bullshit example. YOU CANT CHANGE WHAT YOU GOT SO MAKE USE OF IT AND STOP MOPING! This is for all guys with small dick syndrome! If your really that upset with your cock then go waste your money on pumps, pills, and surgery and spend all your time waiting for results (some that could be damaging) while the guys with the "below average cocks" go out and have some killer sex. It is what you make it. So stop whinning about it. Their are guys with much smaller cocks! One dude was in a threesome and rubberbanded his dick to stay hard. Guess what happened? He fell asleep and it fell off. He went on living though and made the most of it so stop bitching about having a small dick. Not all women want Ron Jermey slammin their ass. Jesus Christ. -hops off soapbox-

18. AutumnAuburn

Trying isn't the issue... Succeeding is... So, it would be the one who made me feel the best... It would likely come down to foreplay skills, or afterglow basking skills. :)

But, if ALL things were equal... It would be the one that got me first... :)

19. AutumnAuburn

Neither is better... As long as they can work it and make me see God, that's all I care about... :D

20. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

Some girls can't take big dicks. At least if you have a small dick you can fit in any girls pussy :p Can't say that about big dicks. It's not the size that counts, but where you hit the spot......