Which do you preffer, weed or hash?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Zen_Master3568, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Zen_Master3568

Zen_Master3568 Member

Which is you favorite, weed or hashish?

2. pat_mycat

pat_mycat Member

i love weed. its natural herbage.
    but hash is coool man... hmmm i vote hash

3. pat_mycat

pat_mycat Member

actually, weed man.

4. slybond

slybond Member

just overall? i guess i would say hash since its more potent and smokes well but you cant roll blunts with it, i would say a tie of both

5. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

i guess hash, but i almost never get it, it's just uncommon where i am. what i like about it is that its so potent i can get high off of 1-2 hits almost every time.

6. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I definitely prefer hash as skunk just messes with my head too much and the high is too overpowering.

7. skunkychriznon

skunkychriznon Member

Hash is rad! So is weed! But hash still got my vote.

8. Coral Reefer

Coral Reefer Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

if you get higher from herb than you do from hash youre smoking some shitty hash. all hash is is concentrated cannabinoids and should be about 5x as potent as plain weed.

9. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

I love the pot, it is my favorite of all time! But, hashish to me is a little bit of a treat once in a while.

10. POVExdeath

POVExdeath Member

I can never get hash. No one here really has it, so I'm just stuck with weed. But, I do have the kief collecter in my grinder. A kief bowl is probably close in strength to hash, isn't hash made of kief?

11. The Reverend

The Reverend Member

BS.

Who makes the rules of how many times more potent than greens hash should be??

She's from the UK and pretty much the only weed on the market is killer bud- high grade. Rarer but also available are less headfuck varieties- your thais, swazis and other outdoor grown imports but as a rule most people smoke very potent indoor weed grown with artificial fertilisers, often cultivated by criminal gangs and not by weed lovers. There is a lot of variety of hash if you know the right folks though, and we're not talking home made hash either but asian, moroccan etc of many differing potencies, ratios of THC/CBD and other cannabinoids, flavours, colours, consistencies, types of high etc etc..

Smoke charas or some nice double zero which is technically more 'potent' in terms of THC content than weed for a few weeks and you'll notice yourself in a lot less of a fugged out haze than if you'd been smoking high grade green... What you folks are used to in the states as hash is different to the variety on the market over here...

Many of my friends in their 30s and 40s, people smoking for 20 years+ will only smoke hash and not indoor grown weed as the headfuck aspect is higher and the stone's not as good... Trust me, I know what I'm talking about, it's not to do with thc content but differing levels of cannabinoids etc...

12. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Member

13. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Well explained, cheers for that :D

14. Coral Reefer

i was not talking about the ratios of cannabinoids in different strains of cannabis, i was just stating the fact that, given a single strain of ganja, hash made from the strain will be several times as potent as just the plain bud from the strain. and people in the uk dont smoke any better bud than we smoke over here across the pond.

15. The Reverend

The Reverend Member

Didn't say the weed was better... It's all the same shit if you know the right people just 90% of the buds on the market here are the killer hydro/indoor weed...

The point was most of the hash smoked here is import, made from old skool centuries unchanged strains, some grown the way they've been grown for hundreds of years. And the hash is produced the way it's always been produced. Not from some silver schizo X brain tumor X panic attack X whatever selectively bred mindfuck weed made in a bucket of water in your kitchen (that don't get me wrong, I like but sometimes is too much).

Point is, the import hash may be higher in thc content than the strong indoor weed but it's a much nicer high and definitely feels warmer, more natural and less psychosis inducing :)

Trust me, smoking 'real' traditionally produced hash, cream, charas, paki, afghan, zero zero et al -not ice hash or bubble hash or whatever- is a lot less headfucking though more stoning than smoking indoor grown green regardless of THC content....

Depending on technique used to produce it you can get some very good quality hash from some very low grade weed..

Quality is most definitely not always about strength ;) any real connoisseur will tell you that... If it is then that £5 half litre of 40%alc shit vodka must be better quality than that £3 half litre of 5%acl microbrewery ale... ;)

Understand better??

16. Coral Reefer

i understand the difference between the strains of plant that are used to make afgani hash are sometimes different than the srains you get to smoke. but thats not what she said she said she likes hash better than weed because it is less of a headfuck, which is not true. if you smoke the plant the hash is made from then smoke some hash made from the same type of plant, the hash is going to be much more of a headfuck. what yall really mean is you like the stoned high from the indica dominant hash plants more than the trippy stimulating high from some sativa-indica hybrids. personally i like both. people who say that their weed is "psychosis inducing" must not smoke good quality weed very often.

17. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

i'll stick to the weed.

18. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I get more weed for the same price so I can smoke more, and it gets me higher generally too. Also hasj can give me a sour throat, but some weed can do that as well. I like the taste of both, but I guess I get enough of hasj sooner. So, weed obviously!

19. benkale

benkale Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Gees... that's like asking a parent which child they like better. They're both wonderful... hash is good cause I can smoke so little of it and get so ripped. But I like weed better after all just cause it's weed, I mean it can't really be improved upon.

20. superhobo2332

superhobo2332 Member

It really just depends on the kind of mood i'm in. If i wanna be social, and have fun with people i would smoke weed. But if i just wana get Stoned and lay around, I'd smoke hash