Which celebrity would you fuck

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by The One, Jan 13, 2014.

1. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I think Nicole Kidman is hot.

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

So has he :p

Well, that changes everything :mickey:

3. Orison

Orison my dog is full of walls Staff Member Super Moderator

Miley was born in the USA ,, she has the right to act that way here.. ;)

and while I dont particularly like her, she hasnt done anything we have already seen a million times over..

4. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

Most celebrities are hot. Id bang most female 18-35ish celebrities

5. Fairlight

Fairlight abstract distractionist.

All of them.Literally.

6. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

^this...and maybe a few that are older:)

7. derflapin

derflapin Member

so being an american makes it ok to just go out and do whatever she likes ??? (i half expected a reaction like this, sounds very familiar to me)

would it not be the same as if she was born anywhere else, she would still cop the flack regardless, so being american has nothing to do with this.

yes i agree that many other celebs have gone down a similar road before her, however she takes being trashy to a whole new level, and goes beyond what "most" normal people would expect from a young female celeb who seemingly has it all.

have you also noticed that the biggest criticism of her, and her bad ass behaviour actually comes from other american celebs and the press.

8. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I will take Bon Jovi....for good. LOL

9. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Yes, being American means we have freedom of choice, for the most part, so she can do whatever she wants. All she is doing is dressing, what some people would call "provacatively." She's not hurting anyone. So why do you even care?

You still have not provided examples at to why she is "trashy." And now you're saying she takes trashy to a whole new level.. Well, how so?

If you're so concerned about seemingly troubled youth, how about you go try to help troubled kids in your community and make a difference instead of talking shit about someone you don't even know?..

I've tried to have an intelligent discussion with you but it seems you are not capable of that.

10. Moonglow181

Miley I think she is hip, cool, beautiful and talented....but u have heard what they say about men who want all women and women who want all men right?

To have all is to have none.

11. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hmm, Miley doesn't do anything for me. Way too skinny.

12. fx20736

fx20736 Member

13. Miley and Bieber bashing?

I find Miley less irritating now than her Hanna Montana days, Wrecking ball was one of the best songs of last year. Whats most annoying about her success is we still have to hear about her dad, who has just done a remake of his only hit, which I wont embed as I dont want to promote it, but it is just soooo fuckin sad

And also prefer Bieber this way, his mug shot is a laugh, still speeding of his head

14. Sharkman84

Sharkman84 Member

I'd love to fuck Keira Knightley, I've always thought she was hot.

As much of a skank and a tramp she now is, I'd love to take charge and give Lindsay Lohan the fucking of her life.

15. Moonglow181

Oh, crap...No, I don't want to do anything with Miley....I already picked Jovi...I guess my question mark after her name diasappeared...I was just adding comments about what I thought of her....because people were talking about her.

16. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I'd violate the hell out of Ville Valo.

[​IMG]

17. Orison

Orison my dog is full of walls Staff Member Super Moderator

[​IMG]likes 6,975 dislikes.[​IMG] 21,901
    not doing so good.
    Its been playing at the skating rink since 1993.. still playing..

Another One Bites The Dust, has been playing longer..

18. derflapin

derflapin Member

has nothing to do with it, many countries have a right to freedom of choice, nothing special about being an american.

as for wanting me to provide some kind of proof or reasoning as to why i think she is trashy, dont hold your breath for too long, aint gunna happen :)

19. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I'm taking you to court for misquoting me and misinterpreting what I'm saying.

[​IMG]