Where's the straight stitch!?!

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by stormyy, Jun 26, 2006.

1. stormyy

stormyy Member

Hey guys, I need some help. My dear sweet hubby bought me a sewing machine for x-mas and I just got around to figuring it out about a week ago [​IMG] I figured out all the basics like threading and fancy stitches and stuff, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do a plain ole straight stitch!!! I've got a Euro Pro Shark model #384. I tried e-mailing the company and I still haven't gotten a reply....so if any of you crafty folks could help me out I would really appreciate it!

2. CoRriNieRiNniE

CoRriNieRiNniE Member

there should be a knob that has a straight line on it.... you have to hold it down tight tho... or at least on mine it does...

3. stormyy

stormyy Member

Well, I just called the company (and was on hold for 20 freakin minutes!!!). Turns out the zig zag stitch turns into the straight stitch when you adjust the stitch length knob. Glad they included that in the manual :p

Now I get tp play! I haven't touched a sewing machine in about 5 years...lets see if I can still make anything that is remotely presentable and fit to wear :)

4. CoRriNieRiNniE

CoRriNieRiNniE Member

lol... have fun... i love to make new stuff to see what ill come up with<3