Where's Mr.Writer?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by ThriceHistMorphs, Sep 16, 2021.

1. ThriceHistMorphs

ThriceHistMorphs Members

-ChinaCatSunflower02

scratcho and porkstock41 like this.
  2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

He’s alive and well, but I haven’t seen him around here in ages.
    I don’t think he’s tripping much any more, if at all.

3. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Some people come for one day only. Some hang out and become regulars for 5--10--15 years and then just disappear. And a few others, like me ,came before the changeover in 2004 and have been hanging in for over 20 years!! Some I really miss and some ---well--not so much. I guess I'll be here until I shuffle off to -----;)

4. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

Hey scratcho, I found HFs in 2004 too! I’ve had some long periods of inactivity though in recent years. But I still like to stop in from time to time.

ThriceHistMorphs, ~Zen~ and scratcho like this.
  5. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

6. ishikabe

ishikabe Member

I remember some of you. :)

ThriceHistMorphs, scratcho and ~Zen~ like this.
  7. twang

twang on the run

Would love to hear from Mr. Writer as well. Are you still in contact with him, porkstock?

ThriceHistMorphs and porkstock41 like this.
  8. fluke

fluke Member

Seems I've been poolside since 2004, don't say much just read a bunch. Hardly know anyone except the gal at the bar who keeps my cranberry juice cold.

ThriceHistMorphs likes this.
  9. fluke

fluke Member

Cheers to the marathon, not the sprint.

10. ThriceHistMorphs

ThriceHistMorphs Members

If you ever speak to him, tell him ChinaCat would love to bring back a new discussion/debate on Consciousness, Meditation, Magick, Science, Determinism, etc.

Things got pretty heated back around 2016 between me and him, at least from my perspective, but I don’t want anymore hostility. I would however love to get an update on his views about things in general. I could see him being quite interested in AI (Artificial Intelligence) around this time period, while I have gone more heavy into the Psi direction the likes of Dean Radin.

However, I think we could find common ground. I used to be very against the Pilot Wave Theory of Bohmian Quantum Mechanics due to its deterministic principles, but I’ve recently taken a liking to it. The Many Worlds interpretation is also a fascinating one that’s technically deterministic.

I’m also not doing drugs these days. My last trip was that March 2021 trip report I posted. No weed, no alcohol, nothing. But a lot of heavy contemplation and reading and research the past few years. Tell him to come back if he has any interest.

-China

scratcho likes this.