wheres all my homies

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by SpENS93, Jul 14, 2013.

1. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

this place is dead...

2. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

Yeah, not much traffic around here anymore man. Pretty well all the old schoolers are gone. I talk to china every now and then, but that's about it.

3. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Sup Bluez and SpENS, how are things going? I drop by few times a month to see how things are going with some of the people I know. Hope this finds yall doing OK! Later..........

4. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

ive been clean so no reason to come here, although i have been getting around drug tests with suboxone, not the same though.

5. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

Probation drug tests?

And yeah Opiates forum is DEAD. I remember when it used to be crazy. I suppose a lot of the people that used to post either grew out of it, or are strung out, some are dead, just another testament to how crazy powerful opiates are at sucking people into the dark abyss. Not in a good way either...

6. KevinH

KevinH Just Floating Here

Yea I think you summed that up correctly.

Give it a few months.

New people.
    New names.
    Same questions.
    Same 'that won't happen to me'.
    Same issues.

A few months later it will be DEAD again.

Rinse. Repeat.

7. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

Wuddup guys. Yea I pretty much stopped frequenting here, mainly because pursuing a graduate degree in mathematics has consumed most of my time, but also because I did notice that I stopped seeing a lot of my friends on here. In any case, I never stopped visiting these forums altogether, but I only usually show my face around these parts when I have procured some interesting drug for which I need some advice from the knowledgeable gurus (by that I just mean real dudes, young and old, and there's a lot, even though all of you are just screennames on a computer, i feel like i know some of you better than some other people in real life) or just to talk about the drug.

Coincidentally enough, that happens to be the case this time around as well, I have come across some 2mg dillys (hydromorphone) and was wondering the if intranasal was a good idea for these badboys. Unfortunately, I don't bang shit in my arms which I hear is fantastic with dilaudids, so that is out of the question. So should I snort em, or chew, or etc..?

Thanks fellas. I didn't feel the need to make a new topic to ask this question, I figured I responded the original post and just added the question.

8. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

What's up kilo