Where to go/place to live in Vermont??

Discussion in 'Vermont' started by amber, Nov 25, 2008.

1. amber

amber Member

I'm planning on packing up my bus/ doing some traveling around vermont/maine area this summer... Just wonderin' if there's anywhere (besides burlington) that I should definitely check out (i.e. scenic areas that have cheap campin') ?
    Also, if anyone happens to live around Warren, VT~ I'm hoping to move there the spring of 2010/attend some classes at the Yestermorrow school.... If anyone should happen to want/or know of someone else who wants VERY chill/responsible housemates please get in touch with me. I'm looking for a family friendly household w/ down to earth folks, I'm vegetarian but not a total nazi about it, have done shows most of my adult life, totally into gardening/natural living, etc.... hoping to find a like-minded household to join. Also, especially interested if the said household would be down for shared childcare, would have to meet/see how we feel about each other first though, for sure.

2. zenloki

zenloki Member

3. mindbender62

mindbender62 Member

brattleboro ,wardsboro and up the valley. would like to meet ppl like myself and wife that are into all the good times that all the little bears do after dark. give us a note here. all ages.:sunny::devil: