Where the heck is Erik?

Discussion in 'TV Comedies and Sitcoms' started by dannyandkodiak, Feb 27, 2006.

1. dannyandkodiak

dannyandkodiak Member

[​IMG]
    Does anybody know what happened to Eric on That 70's Show? I know he's suppose to be in Africa right now but is he coming back before this season ends. The show is just not the same without him. Plus they've been in 79' for like two years now. What the heck is going on?

2. localhippy

localhippy Senior Member

my guess is they replaced him because hes starring in the upcomming Spiderman 3 movie....thats just my guess though

the show isnt the same without him

3. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

I think they are just trying to slow end the show. Everyone is getting jobs and such.

4. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

The show is ending soon (I think this may be the last season acctually). I haven't watched it in ages, but I do believe Eric and Kelso are coming back for the final episode(s).

5. UnwrittenLaw

UnwrittenLaw Member

as good as it has been, if they keep dragging this show out, they are going to KILL IT. Too much of a good thing. It's not going to be funny when Eric has a corporate job and Donna's staying at home with their children. This is a show that's only cute when the kids are school age.

6. 1968_hippie

1968_hippie Member

Eric and Kelso are coming back i got sum pics

[​IMG]

7. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

It was time to end it several years ago. Nothing worse than shows with people in their mid 20s playing teenagers. It was a good show, the first few years. Reminded me of my youth. Then it got stupid.

I am surprised the entire case didn't move to California and Fonzi didn't move in over the garage...

8. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

well, it's finally over. In a way, I was sad to see it go, but at the same time, it needed to go.
    I didn't really like the finale all that much....it just kinda left you hanging with eric coming back and him and donna making out and stuff.....it's like it went right back into where it left off in season 7....like the last one never even existed.