Where is Everyone???

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by EliWhitney, Mar 17, 2008.

1. EliWhitney

EliWhitney Member

Damnit there are No Hippies in PA. Where are you guys? I see all these pictures of these hippie gatherings and I am never in them. I want that to change...I want to meet some of you guy's, or atleast know where these gatherings are taking place. I just want to hang with some people who share my common interest.

2. Sgt.Peppers420

Sgt.Peppers420 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Try rainbow man...I"m in Ohio, but going to OU...so there are plenty of folks down here that a similar. Just try flying the flag a bit.

3. tculi

tculi Senior Member

^sgt pepper, OU is actually my top choice for college. how do you like it so far and do you know what your majoring in yet?

as for whitney, there has to be some hippies around there somewhere. are you in a rural area or a city?

4. Sgt.Peppers420

Sgt.Peppers420 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

OU is the best bro, you'll love it here. Really laid back atmosphere in Athens, just you have to drive about 45min-1hr to get to any major stores..the biggest thing around us is Wal-mart...so as long as your not a shopper you'll be good. I'm majoring in Education, 9-12 Social Studies. Good times here man, hit me up when/if you come down here we can chill, smoke up, or whatever...

5. freedomforthecolt

freedomforthecolt Member

i know what whitney means i live in a small misouri town and we have nothing!!!!!! no hippies our town doesn't even have a distinct atmosphere. it is thouroly pathetic!!

6. Katinka

Katinka Member

The same with me. There are hippies in my town but we don't communicate. Pity.

7. freedomforthecolt

freedomforthecolt Member

May i ask why???????
    people are fun they say quirky litlle things

8. Katinka

Katinka Member

Why... Rhetorical Q :) I see them on some concerts of old music, I can say "hi, peace!" may be, but to come & say smth like "May I join you is more difficult". Making friends is not the easiest thing U know... It's easier to get acquainted in the Internet rather than in real life. For me.

9. EliWhitney

EliWhitney Member

I guess we have "hippies" or whatever but I'm just looking for a big group of free spirited people having a good time. People who are artistic and don't let lifes chains keep them down. If there are hippies here they all seem to be in the closet or just not friendly.

10. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

im in pa headed to misoiri maybe someday semi soon but doin alotta rainbow trailin along the way
    i think what the op is lookin for is rainbow, theres a rainbow forum and the gatherings in wyoming this year
    dunno if there will be a pa 1 or not havent heard

ya just gotta go where the hippies go, and that follows a flow..

11. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

your too far to drop by to say hello
    but the net brings hippies from all over right to you

12. freedomforthecolt

freedomforthecolt Member

i'm one of those no shame verbose people.So I walk up and jump into peoples conversations. so i'm completley comfy to walking up to a random person and juststart talking.