Where is DMT usually lurking?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Colimon, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Hey there guys. In my area, only a select few know about DMT. There is no way to get DMT around here, so I was wondering what are the most common plants it hides in? I was also wondering if I took a smaller hit of DMT, would the effects be lighter? I've been trying to figure out if you could do a light dose. Thanks!

2. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

Smoking less than ~20mg only has threshold effects, once you get past 25mg is when things get interesting.

3. uplink

uplink Member

It sounds like mimosa hostilis + syrian rue ayahuasca would be a good solution for you.

you have to buy it online either way.

4. IDL

IDL Banned

It would be a good solution as long as you don't overdose the DMT. Very, very mind blowing. Just search erowid for proper dosing.

5. nismo

nismo Member

Dmt overdose is a ridiculous idea.:S

Ive personally ingested aya and also smoked spice and i dont recommend aya to any new timers or anyone who has little experience with psychedelics, aya is a very ancient and deeply intense trip not to mention the effect it has on your stomach.

Because of this i dont think aya is a good intro to dmt, instead just buy some mimosa then extract it its way easy and much easier to control dosage, once you get the hang of "dreaming" then venture towards aya.

6. IDL

IDL Banned

***It would be a good solution as long as you "don't" overdose the DMT.***

Never did mention to overdose the DMT. Probably cannot stop anyone to use ayahuasca if planning to do so, but make sure to use 5-7 g. of mimosa to start off with. Good luck and flight.

7. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

he was saying that its ridiculous because it doesnt happen, i believe

8. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

I have been interested in ayahuasca for a while now. I have tried to find a cheaper site because the first one was a rip off. I found out that 30g of cappi vine and 10g of mimosa hostilis is just minimal effects, so i got angry and cancelled my order from everyone dose it. I was thinking of dosing a medium dose with my friend (4 ounces cappi and half of that mimosa hostilis). I was just wondering on a smaller dose of smoked DMT. Thanks for your help!

9. uplink

uplink Member

how about you just make a large batch, start really low and do a little more each night until you feel it. Then from that active dose gauge how much you want to take next time.

It's not that difficult, and it's not that hard of a trip if you don't take a lot.

10. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Also dudes, are there any grasses or natural plants that contain it in southern Canada? Thanks!

11. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

phalaris grass, colorado reed river grass, reed canary grass, they're all the same thing and have DMT, common here, pry up there too

12. uplink

uplink Member

You won't find anything. You could try phalaris, but it's tricky and usually has next to no DMT in it. There is a reason why people always use what they do.

13. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

I really dont think anyone on this forum knows were to get dmt or have even tryed it.

14. uplink

uplink Member

I'm not even going to respond to that.

15. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

wow eman resu wow between this and the amanitas I'm starting to wonder if you are just joking with all this

16. ClosingTide

ClosingTide Member

Untrue. I know FOR A FACT I have, with a Brazilian shaman by the Amazon River.

The pink river dolphins jumping out of the water while tripping on ayahuasca... INSANE!

Anyways, you most likely won't find it in Ontario anywhere except phalaris. But don't be fooled. Reed canary grass looks a lot like orchard grass and has fooled a lot of people I know. The flowers are shaped differently and reed canary grass has wider leaves.

17. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

I have seen deamsters numerous times in my day and have smoked it 3 times, im still a kid. I dont know what everyones problem finding it is. OH yea I almost forgot there all fucking ridiculous and think dxm is cool!

18. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

dxm can be cool. whats wrong with dissociatives? what kind of doses have you taken it at?

19. uplink

uplink Member

I did ayahuasca around 5-10 times before I was 16 and a half.

20. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

smoking it is ALOT more intense.