where has all the spice gone (USA)?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by dalillama, Jan 20, 2009.

1. dalillama

dalillama Guest

Howdy folks,
    Suddenly this week, as I was trying to renew my supply of psyche deli's "Spice", I discovered that ALL retail websites offering the product in the US have either been surreptitiously taken offline or else had any mention of any spice product removed from their inventory with no explanation. Even using an advanced search of websites still up (whom I have purchased from in the past) show there arent even any orphan pages online left over from when they used to sell it. Its like suddenly some very large very powerful entity has swept all mention of my favorite legal alternative from any online retailer who sells to the US. Does anyone know whats going on? I found a link to this news story on Fox http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,473976,00.html from December 30th detailing Germanys intent to ban Spice, but no other information. Any super slueths or people in the know care to shed some light?

Peace and Grace...

2. Vapemaster

Vapemaster Captain of a sinking ship

3. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

dont ever believe anything on FoxNews..

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I'm guessing all the vendors got scared because of this hubbub about synthetic cannabinoids (whether it's true or not)

5. skamikaze

skamikaze Coffee Addict

four times more potent than pot? I've tried a lot of spice and it was never ever as good as pot.

6. xvblackflagvx

xvblackflagvx Member