Where does your money come from each month?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by 121, Apr 16, 2007.

1. 121

121 Senior Member

...and is it enough?:hysterica

2. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

I was getting unemployment... and no it wasn't enought with all the ppl I owe money to. =(

3. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I work full time, and yeah... I don't get paid alot at all, but I barely spend any money (other than on bills and food) to begin with.

4. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Student loans... and it is not enough.

But soon I will be working and then I will have enough money. Yay.

5. ugali

ugali Member

mom, student loans...it's alright, can't complain.

6. Death

Death Grim Reaper

mom.

its waay more than enough.

jealous?

dont be. it sucks and takes away any motivation i would have to get a job.

7. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

my daughter's education, dance and gymnastics is $400/month. THAT ONE is a little hard to swallow. but she's about to go into public education. however, she's been invited up a level in gymnastics, and that's a little more expensive. still, it won't quite be as much her preschool class.

so, anyway, for the first time in 5 years or so, yes, we have enough money. it's awesome.

8. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Most of it is savings from last summer's job, some of it comes from me occasionally teaching yoga classes and some of it comes from the Finnish government as every student gets a monthly student allowance in Finland (and also if you're Finnish but studying abroad like I am) which is cool. But no, it's never enough.

9. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

from working

its enough, I don't even spend that much anyway

10. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I work A LOT and cutting back my hours for school didn't work so I'm stuck working a lot but it's okay because I love my job and most of the people I work with and especially the kids! For some reason I never feel 'broke' even when I am. I think it's because every other area of my life is so rich. That sounds so cheeseball but it's true. :D

11. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

I work anywhere from 35-75 hours per week. I make $20 per hour for the first 40 and $15 per hour after that ( I know it sounds weird but that's how it works in what I do). I pay $610/month child support to a child I have not seen in 5 years and probably will not until she is 18. I pay for my own work vehicle, my own fuel, repairs, insurance, tolls, tools, work clothes, and my household expenses.

This month I blew my savings on a 12 pack of Bass and a pack of menthols.

And I abso-fuckin-lutely love my job. I wouldn't do it if I didn't because at least once a month I have to look around my house for something to sell just to make ends meet.

It's only dull, green paper with old white mens' pictures on it...

12. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Right now I only get money from odd and end jobs that I pick up from time to time. Mostly random construction/painting/farming/or whatever else comes around. I build speaker boxes for people, and help fix/customize their vehicles. Whenever I see a good deal on something that I know I can sell for more $$, I hop on it. And there may be a couple other ventures that I don't want to talk about.... :pimp2:

I've had full time jobs, but it gets too rough going to school full time. At one time I was working from 9:00 pm till 7:00 am, then at school from 8:00 till 3:00. I did that for 2 months, and then my department went to 12 hour shifts, and I waved a big O middle finger goodbye. I graduate next month though, so I'm applying to quite a few different places.

13. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

I still live at home, so I get my money from my parents. Damn, I should really get a job, though.

14. FoxxxY

FoxxxY Member

Prostitution, and yes it is enough, I am good at what I do.

15. neponiatka

neponiatka Senior Member

money falls from the blue sky right into my bid and deep pockets!

16. themnax

themnax Senior Member

small furry green things from alpha centauri pay me in gold pressed latinum for being their ambassador to earth. unfortunately i can't find a bank that will chainge them so i just have to eat it instead. tastes kind of like chocklet.

=^^=
    .../\...

17. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

I work as an aid at a nursing home, passing out medicine and drinks and that, and then I also babysit constantly, so I always have cash on me.

18. Sponge bob

Sponge bob Member

i make buildings mainly hotels more secure by alarming them.

19. ruski

ruski Senior Member

i work for 3 companies which all do promotional stuff. i like it cos it's varied and i feel like a secret agent when i get sent my briefs. hehe. the money's way better than most jobs ppl have at my age and the people i work with are nice!

although sometimes i don't like it but do it anyway for the money, like when they want me to wear something really slutty and walk around bars with sleazy men :(

i also teach university students

20. May Aizelle

May Aizelle Member

1 full time job, 1 home business -hardly enough with bills and crappola

and

1 totally amazing fiance which makes it to where we have all we need to suffice for now