where do you enjoy sleeping?

Discussion in 'The Hip Polls' started by Boogabaah, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

where do you enjoy sleeping?

2. telephone

telephone weird

All of the above!

3. Subliminal89

Subliminal89 A Tokémon Master

i have a hammock in my back yard, and its so nice to sit out there in the summer and drift off.

Fred64 likes this.
  4. KJohns24029

KJohns24029 Member

I like my bed and "other peoples" bed

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

In My Big King Sized ***VIRGINAL***Waterbed......Nearly Always Alone... And Sometimes... With The Company Of Some Of My 6 Cats..........***SNAP*** IT JUST DAWNED ON ME .....WHAT A BIG FAT LOSER I REALLY AM...... (sniff..sniff..sob..sob..waaaaaaaaahhhhh..!!!).....To Make Matters Worse..Today Is Valentines Day)........

Yours........Whilst Reaching For That Pack Of Razor Blades....I Keep For Occasions Such As This......

Glen.

P.S. Happy Valentines Day Fellow Posters......Give The One You Love...A Big Hug From Me..

6. HippyLandscaper

HippyLandscaper learning a new way

I picked "other peoples beds", but only because I don't have one of my own. I am tired of sleeping on the floor.

7. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

hammocks are awesome.
    I also picked other people's beds, because I don't have my own.

8. Ayzcrava

Ayzcrava Member

I voted a lot of votes:

I like sleeping in my own bed, as I have a lovely bed. I also like to sleep in other people's beds, like my boyfriends bed mainly. I've slept on the floor after parties and even anjoyed it, sleeping outside is nice aswell, although only with a group of people in a really remote lpace (for as far as thats possible in europe), also I like to sleep on the couch, if its a comfy couch, and mine is.

9. evil i 13

evil i 13 Senior Member

on a pool table after a long night of drinking

10. Seashell

Seashell Member

LOL, I could probably comfortably sleep on/under any of the above. :)

11. bandbeyondescription

bandbeyondescription Nothertimesforgottenspace

in my bed or on my futon

12. HammerTuane

HammerTuane Member

Same place every night id get bored :)

13. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

my big awesome bed with lots of blankets, the ground when camping, anything really as long as i have blankeys

i edited: when summer comes around, i have to have a fan around me but i will also have those blankets. its so comfy. also ive taken a nap on two futons before. one was broken andthe other was a nomal one. there ok just not enough room to move around to get comfy. but its comfy just to take a quick power nap on or lay guitar for a little.

14. greenryder

greenryder Member

:agree: don't know what it is, but I love having blankets. Even in the summer I have a ton of blankets on...Just more comfy that way.

15. MoonSurfer

MoonSurfer Member

Kinda surprises me but the beach can be nice. When I sit down in one of the chairs they set up on the beach with some shade it is really easy to drift off. Only problem is there tends to be a lot of gawkers.

16. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

Never slept in a hammock but they look comfy, I like beds but I dont use mine cuz I got this futon that turns into a couch... its annoying cuz there is this crack in the middle where it folds into a bed. The only time I can remember sleeping on the floor is when my friends got a hotel and the bed was full. I only got 2 hours of sleep but my shoes made a great pillow.

EDIT: I liked to sleep on the school benches, but I got caught once and now Im not able to be a bench napper anymore. =(

17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i'll sleep anyplace i don't have to listen to the sound of the human voice and i won't get arrested for doing so. we do have a bed but my wife snores so bad the only way i can sleep at the same time as her is on the floor in another room. usually we take turns. when she's sleeping is when i'm on here. when she takes off during the day i get to sleep in the bed.

=^^=
    .../\...

18. Moon_Beam

Moon_Beam zaboravljas

I like my bed at times, but I love camping so on the floor or in a hammock is brilliant!

19. Musikero

Musikero Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I enjoy sleeping with my fiancee. And I do mean sleeping.

20. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

my crappy bed heaped with various blankets sheets and pillows. somethin comforting about crawling into your own bed and passing out, even if it is funky.