Where do I find this stuff?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by sw0o0sh, Sep 26, 2007.

1. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

And any advice on where I can read about it, like wikipedia or something? What's the full name?

2. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

N,n-dimethyltryptamine. Wiki is a good start. Check out stuff on Terrence McKenna. Erowid has a little info, too.

3. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

Thanks, read through it rather quick. Any idea on average pricing?

4. 36fuckin5

I paid $200 per gram. It's basically whatever people want to charge, though. It's rare as shit. I suggest getting mimosa and extracting yourself.

5. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

I'd rather lick the toad :-S

6. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

Check out the Big and dandy DMT thread in the psychedelic forum at bluelight.ru

7. 36fuckin5

I suppose you could, but I'd rather milk it and smoke the 5-MeO-DMT.

8. SILVERWOLF_87

SILVERWOLF_87 Member

Don't forget that Bufo Alvarius venom also contains 5-OH-DMT, which is toxic.

9. realdeal

realdeal Member

10. realdeal

realdeal Member

11. realdeal

realdeal Member

12. Trips509

Trips509 Member

your not supposed to post sources

13. prismatism

prismatism loves you

i wouldn't buy chemicals from anyone who can't spell "strictly", and doesn't know that "a" before a word like "offshore" should be "an". kinda sketchy.

14. Chacer

Chacer Member

15. skateitup

skateitup Member

I was interested in purchasing Anadenanthera seeds (yopo) http://www.shamanhut.comdoes does this website look reliable any help would be great.

16. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

ive had some DMT crystals/powder in a bag for months because noone here is crazy enough to do it. i got it for 20 bucks, its .4g on the scale with the bag. i know its legit because the guy i got it from also sells me sheets.

17. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Good god man. Either send it over or go for a ride! .....or 8.

18. IDL

IDL Banned

No offense man, but, what you got is either old shit that no one liked and as a result your dealer has a surplus of unsold crystal and sold it cheap to rid of it, your dealer was desperate for money and sold it as "crystal"(Unlikely), your dealer sells it in large quantities and can afford to sell it cheaper than most people, or it isn't "crystal" at all. I mean, why would anyone go through the trouble of selling about 400 mg of "crystal" worth maybe 100 bucks for only 20 bux. Yea, what do i know. Ride it out man and check it out. Take it easy.

19. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

DMT is pretty hard to sell. People either have no idea what it is or are afraid to try it.

20. IDL

IDL Banned

True............But who would sell DMT before looking to see if there's a good possibility of a market near town. I mean, why would anyone risk selling it and spend atleast $100 or $150 to obtain it if they most likely knew its uncommoness(excuse my typo), peeps have no idea(or slight idea) what it is, cant afford it, dont have an idea of its effects and the peeps are afraid to do it?? Perhaps they extracted the "crystal" as a project (or for boredom, who knows) and seller either didnot like the trip it gave him, either by being too intense, too short living and god knows what other reason and wants to atleast try to make some cash. I dunno man.