where did hallucinogens lead you?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by rustwireinbrick, Jun 9, 2006.

1. rustwireinbrick

rustwireinbrick Member

did your psychedelic drug use alter your beliefs and if so what are they?

even if your spiritual view hasnt been altered(stayed the same) by an hallucinogenic experience id still like to see what the view's of this forum are(question applies to everyone)

2. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

Damn yes

now it has open the doors. Spirituality is my way now , used to be science. But now I realized science is just within spirituality.

I think that god is what is driving everything to do its thing. The atoms they keep going, they do their thing, they are a consciousness in a way, a very perfect one, they always keep going perfectly. Then some of them combined they create bigger things that also is part of and affected by this supreme consciousness. Like cells , they do their thing, have the initial drive or devotion, God, cells driven by god they create a bigger lifeform. And the more complicated it becomes, the more intelligent, the more it can choose not to do what they have to do (like us)! That is why I believe life is a mistake! A cool one though. Maybe its not a mistake and the only reason why there is something, is for the inital energy to build consciousness that can enjoy everything and love.

3. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i think this poll constricts us to naive positions of certainty

4. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

I think they made me have more of a certain belief in god.

5. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

fuck the world is great.

6. OstrOsized

OstrOsized Member

We are all one, everything is beautiful. (Kinda average thoughts for tripping, but I never really got any sense of a "God" when tripping, I was more in-tune with everything around me.)

7. mellow

mellow Eased

Psychedelics helped me see the bigger picture. Helped me see the beauty of the human experience and ponder the mystery of non existence.

Way to much to explain over the internet

8. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

yes i dont agree with any of the poll's options deep down man. God does'nt love us, we're God, all from its particule... he loves us in such a way that we're all attached and linked, but God is not your guy looking at you from above spreading teh love to all humans... it is quite clear

9. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Im the one that chose #2. haha

10. A-Shwa-Child

A-Shwa-Child Member

What kind of God are we talking about? Are we talking about the chirstan kind of god? or God as the unverise?

11. redox

redox Member

what if the only place hallucinogens lead me was to a carwash and an aquarium. your poll only wants to know if i found god. god and spirituality have nothing to do with a carwash or an aquarium.

12. DudeDre

DudeDre Member

it is not only a question of god and religious beliefs

last time when i took shrooms, i was drunk at the same time but in my head the things were so clear, i was talking a lot this night and i noticed how far it made me think, only talking with people for an example, i was analasyng what they were saying, why do they say this or that, why he answerd this, did this person really understood what i meant, i dont think so he musted tough that...because of..., from what angle did he saw it, , etc...

it was not only this kind of reflexions but it's an example

13. whynot

whynot Member

personally psychadelics have given me more questions than answers. but wat it has done is opened my mind to the fact that our logic or perception of logic is a configuration of our programed minds and isnt neccesarily true. it has helped me to keep looking instead of being satisfied with the answers ppl have given me my whole life. in this it gives me a form of peace to know i am not being controlled by stereotypes and stigmas and society to know that my mind will constantly evolve and something good will hopefully come from it. however the experience is like someone else said way to much to ever possibly explain over the internet or in human language. it is pure energy

14. rustwireinbrick

rustwireinbrick Member

im not refering to any specific form your god may manifest itself as, only the manifestation itself in any infinite form for the individual.

15. BannedInDC

BannedInDC Member

They made me realise none of this matters. Drugs dont matter, it's all meaningless and it's all in the head. I still enjoy drugs, but people take these things too seriously. Everything in life is taken too seriously! That's what I realised

16. kar33m

kar33m Member

after thinking about what ur post could mean for the last 2 min, I realised I was takingit too seriously.

17. dak246

dak246 Member

...what he said....for me its the uncertainty and realization of absolute ignorance that blows my mind and makes life worth experiencing....

18. Mr.Mush

Mr.Mush Member

a god for every part of nature. pretty sure im the onyl one that'll get that...:S

19. prismatism

prismatism loves you

i learned that conscious experience is the greatest thing there is, and most of us walk around completely unconscious. delusions are realer than illusions, at least you know that you don't know.

20. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

Why does god have to be the answer to psychedellic trips? Can someone tell me why this thread has God in it?