Where can I get 2C-I???

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Plenco, May 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plenco

Plenco Member

My favorite vendor on the net that sells 2C-I in 15 millgram tablets is down for right now. Does anyone know where I can find 2C-I in pill form? I can find it everywhere in powder form and only in grams. Well as most of you know 30 milligrams will do it and I can't afford a 500 dollar scale that measures in milligrams. Can I get some help?

You can PM me the link if you want.
    '

Thank you very much.

2. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

you will be lucky to find pills - since this means the 2ci - is prepared 4 human consumption - even tho in some countries is not actually scheduled (that does not make it LEGAL - it is illegal to swallow for xample) putting it in pill form definately makes it illegal

3. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

You wouldn't believe. If I only could post this source, you would be like "WTF" they sell it with serious mislabelin: "legal ecstacy!". they call it Cloud 9, sell it in 15mg pills it's real fucked up.

They also sell a product which they call "psilocyban" claiming 4-HO-DIPT is legal shrooms......

4. HardCa$H

HardCa$H Member

I agree. I know what site you are talking about and they try passing 2C-I off for ecstacy. What asses.

Plenco..I can help you out with 2c-i and 2c-t-21. PM me.

5. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

I actually contacted the guy. He tried to spit out BS chemist shit "The chemical structure of 2C-I and MDMA are highly similar and produce the same euphoric effects"
    "Listen, ass. Do you relize what your doing to the drug community? Ever hear of the analog act?! By marketing this as an Extasy alternative your increasing the chances of making this unique chemical illegal"
    "The US Goverment has known about these drugs for a long time and if they planned on making them illegal they would have by now"
    "Ever hear of 2C-B"
    "2C-B is a highly volitile blah blah blah"

That guy is such a damn spin docter... DXM-500! Ptch....

6. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

the only place i know to get it in pills or "doses" was that neonjoint shit. i always thought that shit was hot. DEA has gotta watchn that. i cant find chemical suppliers outside of google. i would really appriciate some PM's with some more "secret" more reliable sources with wider selections

7. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

As would I...

8. sonicsmoke

sonicsmoke Member

9. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

10. foxbrand80

foxbrand80 Member

would someone pm me the link too!! thanks!!

11. GanjaGuru

GanjaGuru Member

u guys are dumbasses talking about that cloud-9 shit on legalhighs.org, everyone knows thats the biggest scam on the internet. So dont worry about being banned posting sources because its not a source its a scam. Don't order stuff from sites like legalhighs.org they are scams just look at the payment options and you would see that. Try reading the sticky at top of this forum also it explains all this.

To OP: you can easily get an accurate mg scale accurate measuring in .01g(10mgs) for 45$, thats all u need and you can make back your money easily selling a little bit of 2ci to your friends, hypothetically of course.

12. d0c_strang3

d0c_strang3 Member

I disagree entirely..an accurate scale that weighs in mg is required, eyeing out half of a .01 dose (which really isn't at all .01 or .015 or .019 for that matter) can be quite dangerous indeed if a dose larger then the ".01" is necessary..be precise as it may not just be your life in your own hands
    <~d0c~>

13. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

Wow.... Really bad idea to bump this thread again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.