Where can I find good vegetarian recipes??

Discussion in 'So you want to be a Vegetarian?' started by SkyLennon, Apr 11, 2013.

1. SkyLennon

SkyLennon Guest

I've been trying to go veggie recently and I need help figuring out some recipes for some meals and such. I've been surviving off ramen noodles for a little while during the search for new recipes or alternatives or something. anyone wanna help me out?? it's much appreciated :)

2. There are a lot of good recipe sites on the Internet. Veggieboards has a lot of good stuff as well as info for new veggies.You will need to become a member but it will be worth it. Check out your local library as well. Good luck!

3. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Ramen noodles are not vegetarian.

It's very easy these days to find vegetarian recipes.

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

5. SkyLennon

SkyLennon Guest

Ramen noodles also don't have any meat products, just artificial flavoring. and I know that it's easy to find recipes but I wanted to see if you all had some interesting ones that I could use.

6. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Nearly all ramen noodles have seasoning packets that are nearly always decidedly not vegetarian, as they usually contain such appetizing ingredients as "powdered cooked chicken" or "dehydrated beef extract".