where are the shrooms in NC?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by stonerkid909, Apr 4, 2007.

1. stonerkid909

stonerkid909 Member

ok, so i live in NC and i want some shrooms. iv never tried them before, but iv read a bunch about them. im convinced that i am ready to try them and sould be able to handle them. the only problem is i cant get a hold of any. it kinda sucks because i dont have a car/license, so i cant just drive anywhere. occasionally i hear about people getting them, but i havent come across any. also, all the cow fields near me happen to not have cows for some reason. so basically it would be nice if someone could tell me around where i could find them. also, around how much should they cost? and if i were to find a field, is it the right season to find them?

2. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Like anything in this lifetime, when you stop looking for something (desire) it comes to you when you are really ready to receive it, wether that is love, wealth, etc. When we get something before we are ready to handle it in a proper manner, it leads to disaster. :)

3. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Cow fields without cows are just fields.

4. stonerkid909

stonerkid909 Member

haha, ya, thats kind of what iv been thinking. im just gunna have to wait until i sometime come across a cow field with cows or a good dealer. and by the way, their like farmers houses that once had cows like over a year ago.... but im pretty shure nothing would still be growing and dont really wanna risk it. and i think i am prepared for it because im a really spiritual person and all of a sudden iv just gotten very intrested in them and read a lot and talked to some people that have done em. and i wanna become more enlighened... but ya, i guess theyll come around when the time is right. thanx for the advice

5. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

You'r not prepared, I thought all of that vodo sprituall whoo ha would make me ready for shrooms, but I was wrong. The first time I tried shrooms I thought I was a cat, then a beach in fordia, then I belived I was a spiraling patern of jaged edges, floating in some space in some dimension deep in some ones thoughts riding through a vortex of sprit force.(this was on a much larger does than I should have taken my first time.) When I finaly did retain some sense of being a human I was terrified at the thought of failng to get the blanket on the bed right. I took a crap later and thought I would die if I did it wrong. One time on shroms I sang "row row row your boat, gently down the stream! Merrily Merrily Merrily Merrily life is but a dream!" And hours of confusion and thoughts that I would soon wake up to find that I was dead and buried, followed.

Another time I thought I was having a heart attack and almost blacked out and was swetting and freazing at the same time. All this is shitty to being with but when it happens to you deep in the depths of a shroom trip its scary shit.

I love shrooms! I love them, you can't compare them to anything adn don't expect anything because they are so far from anything you can currently refrence them to its mind blowing. I've had more than my fair share of bad trips but the few good ones were amazing and worth every second of shear terror.(I say that now comfortoably in my comp chair. :p!)

A heads up on the spritual side of shrooms, if you are interested in learning somethign form that. The true value is not eh collors and moving walls and deep inner thoughts, the true true value come formt eh loss of ego when you take so much you experiance every thing again for the first time. You have no preprogramed out looks on life, no biases no oppionions just all new experiances. When you loss your self you see things as they truly are.

6. Krsna Bhakti

Lord knows thats the truth. Nobody can be prepared for a trip, especially a large dose :) Strange, times a trillion million!

7. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Have strange days, by The Doors on hand!

8. Krsna Bhakti

The hall colck, is grinning :)

9. stonerkid909

stonerkid909 Member

haha, ya, good song. but anywayz, i know that no one could ever be fully prepred, or know how their first trip is gunna go. but iv pretty much researched as much as i can find, and iv read and talked to people about trip reports and stuff that happened on their trips. the way i see it is even if i have a really bad trip and things dont seem the same, i will still at least know more about myself and the world... but would u still say that im not prepared (or as much as i can be) and anything u would reccomend before doing it, besides just having a good mindset? but i still have the problem of not having shrooms, but i guess thell come whenever the time is right. im goin to Ashvill at the end of break so maby i can score their. oh, and sry i always type really long posts, i just get carried away typing....

10. Krsna Bhakti

Spirituality begins immediatley when we question our entire existance, so I would say that if you feel that your intersted, and that you have a strong enough mental grasp on the fact that reality is subjective, then I see no harm in eating them :)