When your thrust into the known but obscure

Discussion in 'Old Hippies' started by hippiehillbilly, Jan 5, 2005.

1. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

What do you do man??

I mean when dreams become harsh realities,,and ya always knew they would,, but ya never cared cause ya knowed in ya soul ya quest for a vision was a just that....

So what keeps a person hangin on to a personal dream when others who feel same dream can no longer(for whatever reasons,death,health,personal convictions,etc) face the bitter hardships that inevitably come about in anyones quest fer a final destination,,,A legacy,,of sorts with the blessins that life has bestoed on them ...

Long story short,, when its all left on you,,when theres no more partners in said quest,,

How the fuck ya keep goin and not give in to the call of liquidation and certain destruction of a dream???

Thanx for your time...

2. raven23

raven23 Member

What's up, brother? Sounds bad. PM me if you want. I can read PMs but for some reason this computer shuts down whenever I try to send one.

3. hippiehillbilly

nahh just one of them hypothetical questions..

You know me..

Tis all good,,has to be...

4. raven23

raven23 Member

You wonder if it might happen or sumpthin? I know what you mean.

5. hippiehillbilly

fucked up thing,, is i dont think my mind can grasp the parts of a partnership that in my world others handle...

So i guess my dream/quest would be fucked...

6. ~Sam~

~Sam~ Cosmic Traveler

When dreams become harsh reality... that's when the goin' gets real.

It means that whatever cloud you've been rollin' on has just met the mountain. It means that you have to make the best of whatever's been handed to you.

If it's a personal commitment, then you know what you've signed up for, and you give and take... mostly give.

If it's a business venture... get in touch with a lawyer. And if you have to ... kill him. That's all that lawyers are good for, in my opinion.

Take what you invested in the beginning, or a close proximity, and leave the rest to those who feel they deserve it more than you.

7. hippiehillbilly

Ah but tis the rub,,, in said hypothetical situation..

Blessings have no investment,, they only serve to obligate...

8. hippiehillbilly

sides,, i like my dream,, tis sides the point the whole muhammad mountain shit...

just wonderin how id do alone..

prolly b fucked i supposse...

9. angelgodiva

angelgodiva Senior Member

I know this is a hypothetical question, but for what it's worth, I believe in your dream, and I know you can do it--and you will.
    As for me, my reaction would simply be to hang onto my dream no matter what happens. When things reach their lowest point, the only way to go is up.
    Love to you, brother.

10. oldwolf

oldwolf Waysharing-not moderating Super Moderator

Heya,

Bout the same as with a partnership really
    What I mean is that unless you weren't Doin then and ain't Doin Now - or were doin then and still Doin Now - Same Ol same ol

T'was really Your dream to Do in the first place - still Is.
    And when you can See that no matter what you Do it just ain't gonna happen where you are .... then iffn the vision still drives then liquidate and go try somewhere else - sometimes you are just in the wrong place at the wrong time and when you change locations - yee haa it goes

Don't know iffn you are into it at all but there is an astrology that studies places and your chart together and can point out which places trigger what points in your chart....

When all gets said and done - iffn you have the vision, ain't nothin left but to Do - y'know ?

11. spiceguy

spiceguy Member

nevermind.................

12. Schlüßelberg

Schlüßelberg Member

I don't know the answer to your question, but you're too young to be asking it, IMO. But, taking a piss into the wind of entropy, and give a final "fuck you" to the faithless, I'd say plant something. That's as good a legacy as anyone can have.