When you end up masturbating to someone you thought you weren't attracted to

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Deemed as Normal, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Deemed as Normal

Deemed as Normal Members

When you wake up in the morning and are searching for a good thought to jerk off to, the most vivid memories of women are the most recent ones you've had with them. Now just because a woman has been physically close to you doesn't mean you find her attractive, but you do remember her presence... her perfume, her voice, or she might have rubbed against you, etc. I think these thoughts are far more stimulating than just thinking about some girl because she's more attractive.

I remember I once had a woman's breast rub against the back of my head, and I found it quite ignorant of her. She was middle aged and a bit over weight, but boy did the experience make for a good wank a few days later when I woke up. It's interesting how ordinary plain women can be so much more appealing when you're horny. But if you're not horny, you'd barely notice them. However some of them can sexy in an under the radar way.

Have any of you had some good wanks like this?

2. Transguy

Transguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah I have! It’s weird but if I’m horny I can find most women attractive in some way

3. PGA

PGA Senior Member

It happened many times to me when I was young, and even now, I masturbate mostly by thinking about some women who are not attractive to me. My thought always follows my eyes on what to see or what I am interested in. I mostly love their legs and remembring them to fantasize while I jack off.

SantaCruzRob likes this.
  4. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I have an old family pic, which is 20 years old . In the pic, my nephew's wife is sitting next to her husband on the handel of the couch, crossed her sexy legs and her skirt is up to her inner thighs. She stretched her legs to reach her toes to the ground while she holds her husband to control herself.
    Her legs are too closed to the camera, so her legs are exposed from her polished toes up to the near upper thighs. This pic is a great fantasy maker for me . I have masturbated more than hundred times at her legs. Watching her beautiful legs turns me on. Thinking about her pussy that are not visible in the pic is one of the best fantasy that keeps me busy for at least one hour before cumming. Recently I made a high resolution copy of the pic and cropped the rest of people to zoom just on her leg. I saved it in my cellphone to watch her whenever or wherever I like to make my tim

5. Deemed as Normal

Deemed as Normal Members

Don't get caught with that photo on your phone!

PGA likes this.
  6. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Sometimes a woman whom I've never felt sexually attracted to will cross my, and the suddeness of unexpected desire will jolt my whole body; the more I think about her and all the things I want to do to her and with her will become so intense and urgent I can hardly breath, and I'll have to find a private place to be alone with my hard, greedy nakedness for a time ...

PGA likes this.
  7. UlsterRob

UlsterRob Members

Of course, I masturbate to pretty girls. However, as I get older I seem to masturbate to sexuality as much as looks. If an older woman (or even a young woman) has something about her face and body language that strikes me, then even if she isn't particularly attractive, I'm interested.

Basically, a penis moving in and out of a pussy isn't nearly as interesting as when I can read the woman's face and get a sense of where she is with the experience.

Uhardrodnme and PGA like this.
  8. Deemed as Normal

Deemed as Normal Members

Or maybe you could post an image of her legs with showing anyone's faces!?

9. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Y
    Yes you are right , but I don't know how to do it, if you know the app please let me know.

10. Deemed as Normal

Deemed as Normal Members

Well, this is how I'd do it... you'd just take a photo with your smart phone (assuming you have one), and then upload that photo to a draft email on your phone. Then go onto the computer version of the email and save the photo, then go onto hipforums and when posting select "upload a file"