When you begin to suck do you like it hard or soft?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

My partner said she never experienced a soft dick until she was older. Because she was a call girl in her younger years. Even today she plays with my dick a bit because she does not like a soft dick in the mouth. When I was much younger and sucked a dick many times in my youth I enjoyed a soft dick in my mouth because I liked to experience it getting harder and harder as I sucked. It was like feeling the progress as I was pleasing my child molester that paid me alot of money for my services.

I love it likes this.
  2. Ashley1999

Ashley1999 Members

2 things: 1. A hard dick is much easier to suck and 2. did you ever talk to a therapist about the child molester?

3. Just for fun

Hi Ashley, re the child molester, why a therapist?

4. lmm00

lmm00 Members

The child molester part icks me out so much that I almost don’t even want to respond to this.

I’ll quickly say that I don’t like soft dicks. I don’t want to put my mouth or hand on it until it’s hard. I like to get it hard before I touch it by kissing and touching other areas. I’ve gone straight for the D before and made it hard with my mouth or hand but it’s not my favorite.

5. Just for fun

Too bad my past experiences creep you ladies out but the way I see it is; nobody got hurt, we both had fun, neither of us intuitively felt that we shouldn’t do it, it was a natural act for the both of us, it was not an act of hate, it was a pleasure for both of us.

When I got older I began to read Socretes, Plato and the way of life in their neighborhoods of the world around 500 bce. There are volumes written about such activities which were perfectly acceptable in society.

But then the move to control the masses with written dreamed up morals entered the picture thru religions and society became stiff necked and ridged. This led to the demeaning of same sex relations, misogyny, the stronger and weaker sex, etc.

IMO I am a well balanced person. I have no qualms about my past, it has molded me into what I am today. And yes I would do it all again and never change a thing. I do not hate anyone, I’d never hurt anyone and I support everyone’s rite to do as they please. I just sit here watching the wheels go round and round watching people profess one thing than behind closed doors do the opposite.

Even discussing sexual feelings in this arena is considered taboo, but yet here we are. Go figure.

I’d love to hear from you guys. I enjoy discussing everything under the sun.

6. cindy94

cindy94 Member

You should probably still see a professional about it... I know from my experience that therapy helped me so much in figuring how my life and choices were influenced by a part of my life I thought was no big deal bcuz it happened sooo long ago.

7. Just for fun

OK, Hello shrink I am here because cindy94 says I have a problem. I had what I consider a pretty normal childhood if you completely leave out biblical morality. I actually enjoy my life very much with my loving wife. She knows all of my intimate past and we discuss it along with hers quite frequently. I really don't know why she told me to come here because I see no logical reason. Maybe she wants me to see that If I was a ridgid conservative living by biblical standards I'd see my past as a tragic childhood unable to cope with myself or my thoughts. Then I could understand why I would need to talk to someone about it.

I am sorry i wasted your time here but if you have a patient that has lived the past that I have and they can't seem to cope as an adult call me and I will explain to them that each experience is just that, an experience, a building block that molds us into who we are. it is only when we dwell on an issue and think in our minds that it was horrible then it becomes horrible. My wife was raped two times and she says someone just used her body against her will. She did not enjoy the experience but it didn't ruin her as it would have someone who is convinced by someone else what a horrible thing, "you need help you will probably never get over it."

I know life is life, I have seen people die in front of me, I have been in gun battles (big city cop). Some of my partners killed themselves, they couldn't cope. For me it was just another day at the office. If you look at each experience as just that, an experience, you will never cause your mind to bring you down regardless of whatever you go thru. cindy 94 I hope this helps you.

8. Just for fun

Tara Brach Ph.D. Psychology Today.
    One of the great teachings in spiritual life is this: It doesn't matter what is happening. What matters is how we respond. How we respond is what determines our happiness and peace of mind.

9. cindy94

cindy94 Member

Well sorry I struck a nerve w you

10. Just for fun

On the contrary cindy94, no nerve has been struck it was just simply a different way of looking at something. Peaceful non argumentative discussions without any bashing of any sort are always welcome. I am open to all topics without judgment. Let's discuss.

11. cindy94

cindy94 Member

Fair enough. I just know that talking w a professional really helped me

12. Just for fun

Understood Cindy. When one feels they need help they seek it and hopefully they respond in a positive way to it. But there needs to be a problem in the first place that is connected to the experience.

I guess I am just one of those guys that tries to find the silver lining in even the negative experiences. IMO don't take life so seriously we are only here on a visit for a very short time, hang in there kiddo life is good. Can you believe how this banter went from erection preferences to psychology, wow that's gotta be a first.

13. cindy94

cindy94 Member

Lol! It's crazy how this thread went so far off track! I guess I should at least help return us to the topic since I was apart of ruining it!

It's kinda fun feeling a soft cock get harder and harder in my mouth. It doesn't happen very often cuz my bf is normally always ready to go

Deejay88 likes this.
  14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I prefer his cock to be soft when I first go down on him, I enjoy feeling it growing in my mouth. It doesn't happen that often because if he knows he's about to get sucked he begins to grow before I get his pants off.

15. Niamh2636

Niamh2636 Members

Soft no, hard or at least semi hard, yes.

Altman and Micheal9 like this.
  16. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So it isn't fun for you to take a soft dick in your mouth and then make it erect after you start sucking? A couple of the women I've been with said they liked the feeling of making it grow from soft to hard and they'd start imagining how my dick was going to feel inside their pussy.

LowHangers likes this.
  17. Just for fun

You are a funny guy. Read my first comment, it states that yes I did enjoy soft to hard. Secondly, a person is encouraged to seek therapy when a life event becomes a problem. Mr man, don't allow something you've experienced to define who you are. Life is all about how you react to experiences.

18. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

I wasn't replying to your comment. If you read my post, you'll see I was responding to Ashley1999's post.

19. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

Generally I want it to be hard - it's definitely sexier hard and so is the feeling of being wanted evidenced by it being hard :) It is also hard to suck soft, but I will say the feeling of the guy getting hard is also a turn on :) I guess that makes my answer all of the above :)

Deejay88, ahsorandy, Comic85 and 2 others like this.