When you are getting a rim job?

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by complx, May 5, 2010.

1. complx

complx Member

When you are getting a rim job what do you like? Are there other things that are good that are not listed?

2. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

when I'm getting a rim job all I can think about is how I hope the guy doesn't try to steal a kiss when he's done.

3. complx

complx Member

It's cleaner than your mouth!

4. Sexless_harpy

Sexless_harpy Member

Use a dental dam, I can't imagine giving a rimjob without one

5. BG43214

BG43214 Member

I tried using a dental dam, once.....and that was it.....I now use Cling wrap......yeah, yeah, it sounds weird but is really great!!! you can use as much as you want, it's STRONG, and also flexible.....so goodbye, dental dams!!! what a waste of money, too!!!

6. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

wtf is a dental dam?

7. amm46001

amm46001 Guest

I love it however possible. Deep thrusting with the tongue inside and then lick all over towards the outside. Love getting my balls and dick played with at the same time esp. down on all fours.

Si69 and badrabbit like this.
  8. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

Still don't know what a dental dam is...

9. BG43214

BG43214 Member

...very simple; it's a piece of soft latex, about 8 x 8 inches, which you place wherever you want to use your tongue....

They are not easy to use and too small, at least for what I use them for, which is, to use the phrase, 'eating ass'.....I use.....now don't laugh - Cling wrap!!
    It's really very soft, very sturdy, and you can use as much as you want.....first few times I used it, I was amazed at how nice it was.....my partner said he knew it was there, but it did NOT interfere with his enjoyment of my tongue....even fingered him with it.....it did not tear or give way...
    Now fucking with it? would be afraid to try.....but for the good oral stuff, get yourself a roll......Cling wrap; NOT SARAN wrap; that's too stiff and not at all flexible like the Cling wrap......
    So get yourself a roll and eat away!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You'll LOVE it!!!!

10. Jason74

Jason74 Member

I love all the above, I love being rimmed and I love doing the rimming as well. There have been times where I have a rimmed a guy for like an hour or two and it was just so amazing. We both usually shower and do alot of rimming in the shower once we clean both of our asses. I just am natural and don't use anything like latex or anything like that. I know its risky but it just feels so much better to me when its 100 percent natural and my tongue is actually workinhg his hole.

11. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

Sounds like that would take all the fun out of it...

12. Tonyuncut

Tonyuncut Guest

I love being rimmed and feeling it deep deeeeeeep in my ass while sucking my balls and dick.

13. pillhead2

pillhead2 Member

Well I am too insecure to really enjoy having my salad tossed, but as far as tossing someone else's salad, I do enjoy that to a degree of time limitation, mainly like during oral as part of getting off former partner, but not to the duration of time that it would take for him to have an orgasm, I really do not want to digest the salad just toss it during oral sex.

btw. Great Idea about the plastic wrap for a replacement of a dental dam.

PS. 'Tossing Salad' is slang where I am from for a rim job. Pillhead2

14. I love being rimmed and I love doing the rimming as well. I douse my ass first

15. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

i would never rim a guy that wasnt totally clean. apart from his ass not having a tongue its as nice as kissing him mouth.

normally yeah!

in general i will only rim shaved or hairless asses. In in India at the tine of writing and the fact that everyone here cleans their ass with water and not smears their ass cheeks with shitty toilet paper makes a huge difference!

Sinon :)

Lightining likes this.
  16. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

I adore receiving, but don't give at all ...

Lightining likes this.
  17. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Rimmed my ex-wife in the shower once. Too much bacteria back there that cannot be cleaned away. Maybe with cling wrap. I would never ask someone to do to me what I would not do to them.