When will he call???????

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by maybejusthappy, May 21, 2004.

1. maybejusthappy

maybejusthappy Member

okay, last year I was really good friends with this one dude who was a senior. I liked him, but he had a girlfriend. He graduated and I never saw him until Monday when he called me. Said he just found my number and missed me and all. So we went and smoked a LOT of pot. The whole night is incredibly blurry thanks to this and I was really out of it so I forgot to give him my cell number. I think he asked me out, but I'm not sure cuz everything is so blurry. I don't have his number, either. As far as I know, he hasn't called me since Monday. Why? When do you think he would call if he's gonna? I want him to call me! :confused:

2. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

Oh yeah i know how it feels about that 'when will he call' stuff. so annoying. but i just don't think about it, and go about my normal life and try to 4get about the guy. i mean there isn't a way i can MAKE him call me, so why keep thinking about it? if he calls then okay, if he doesnt, then oh well? Don't be always expecting him to call.because how if he doesnt'? it's okay if he doesnt! You can meet more guys anyways!

3. *MsOgynist*

*MsOgynist* Member

He probably won't if he's not called already. And if he does call after a protracted time I would have serious doubts as to what he's calling you for especially if he thinks you might put out.

4. maryfairy

maryfairy flower

i go through this all the time cause my friend's cell doesn't work to well and so he doesn't always pick up when i call (not cause he knows my number.. i'm usually on different phones). and it makes me freak out cause he doesn't like to tell me when he's mad at me. oh well, though. it all works out.