When was your first time masturbating and how did you discover it?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Trekv2, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Trekv2

Trekv2 Members

How old were you, how did you discover it?

2. hitman73

hitman73 Member

I remember being 7 or 8 with a raging boner and not knowing what it was or why. I remember hiding in the woodshed rubbing it but not to orgasm. It wasnt until i was 11 when i finally played with it enough to have an orgasm and oh boy! I havent stopped since then!

Diggingditch and bedhumper like this.
  3. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

I guess this is a common topic on this forum. So here is my response from the last thread on this topic...

I was 12 and been having spontaneous boners frequently, and often embarrassingly. I came down with a strep throat one week and was out of school with a fever for several days. My Mom had a policy that, once the fever was gone, I had to remain in bed for 24 hours with no sign of fever, just to be sure, before going back to school. Well I was back up to strength during that 24 hours, feeling pretty frisky. I had found a book about the human body that had a lovely drawing of a vulva, with all the parts labeled. I got to imagining what it would be like to have my little-boy hairless penis inside that thing. I had been hard since the moment I laid eyes on that drawing. I pulled my boner out through the fly opening in my flannel PJs and began humping the bedsheet. At the same time I imagined I was doing it to a warm, wet, slippery vagina. All of a sudden the strokes felt like angels fluttering their feathery wings against my penis. I couldn’t believe my penis was capable of a sensation that wonderful. Each stroke fanned the flames of that sensation, and I hoped that I could keep those strokes up indefinitely. I could feel warm flushing in my face. After several such delicious strokes, I felt what seemed like a monstrous urge to pee, and could feel my pee-pipe fill with fluid. I remember believing that I made a conscious effort to squeeze it out (it wasn’t until a week later when I tried masturbating and consciously attempting not too squeeze it out that I realized that was not an option). I remember exactly two squirts, feeling it flow through my penis all the way from base to out the tip. And then there were perhaps two minutes of dry post-orgasm contractions (the word I made up for them was “dits”), and catching my breath. I was stunned that my penis could bring me such ecstasy. And I believed I had discovered something that nobody else knew about — a way of experiencing the sensations of fucking without needing a willing vagina to do it in. I was, of course, absolutely hooked right away. Indeed I attempted to rub another one out a few minutes later, and was disappointed that the strokes now were almost painful. I checked the wet spot on my bedsheet, touched it and sniffed it. Despite having had a sheltered existence, I had still heard about jiz, and I knew that was what I had squirted out my pee-hole. I did rub another one out later that afternoon, and another just before I went to sleep that night, always using the bedsheet-humping method. Indeed that was my preferred method well into my twenties. I can remember with my early experiences that there was always a second or two delay between the end of the orgasmic tingle and the first squirt. It wasn’t until I had matured physically a bit more that the ejaculation would begin just at the moment I began down the far slope of the orgasmic climax, and I had the feeling that the squirting was like a sweet dessert to the orgasmic feast. Within a year my semen thickened and went from clear to milky. And it started leaving nasty orange stains on the sheet. Yet I hardly missed a day of doing it this way, usually several times each day. I was too addicted to getting off this way to care that my Mom undoubtably saw the stains when she did the laundry. She never said anything about it though. Thanks Mom

steveg69, Joe90 and Magicalmoments like this.
  4. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Hell you sound like me! I started at around that age!

Joe90, xp243, ryan2019 and 1 other person like this.
  5. blackstick

blackstick Members

I was about 11 years old. I was with my friends and some of the older guys were talking about it. I went home that night got in the bath and did it. Blew my mind. Been addicted ever since.

Joe90 and bry75 like this.
  6. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

My mom caught me playing with self in a unlock door just as I was cuming the door opened, unable to stop cumming I just stood there, my mom smiled at me then closed the door! I couldn't look at my mom's face for days! Of course my mom had seen me naked many times but never dong this! Mom came up to me one day weeks after it happened put her hand on my shoulder then said that's alright son your dad still does the same thing then left me there thinking! ...........mom knows it all..!

7. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

I was 13 or 14 years old. I was getting erections and would wake up in the middle of the night sometimes after having an erotic dream about some of the girls in school. My friend said his big brother told him that if you rubbed your dick enough it would feel really good and white stuff would come out. I tried that several times, but not much happened, other than I went to sleep with an erection. I guess I didn't rub enough or the right way.

One night I was trying to go to sleep, but I was thinking about one particular girl in some of my classes whose breasts were developing nicely. My cock was hard, and I started rubbing it, thinking about Donna. I was imagining here there beside me, and me telling her how to jack my cock.

It felt really good, and then I just started rubbing faster and I felt my dick start pulsing and I felt wet stuff in my hand. After my cock stopped pulsing, I reached over, got my flashlight, and looked at my cock and belly. There it was, the white stuff. And yes, it did feel really good. Thus began my masturbation journey.

Joe90, john slick and Rocket73 like this.
  8. starfield03

starfield03 Members

Summer after graduating from high school. I'd been having sex and getting blowjobs from my girlfriend but we'd broken up. Was in bed with a boner and just got this urge to ejaculate so I started rubbing it.

Joe90 and Rocket73 like this.
  9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Then what happened!

10. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Um...13 maybe. I was a late bloomer. Of course younger, I always had boners and found playing with and rubbing it felt good, but I felt there had to be more but I just couldn't get there. You'd think with four older brothers, someone would have let the big secret slip - friends didn't talk about that then. I finally found that if I rubbed it this way or found something buzzy and touched it with that, wow, that would feel really really good...it wasn't easy and frustrating... Then one day, I remember it distinctly, kind of out of the blue, I grabbed it and slid my hand up and down, just playing with it goofing around....hey, this feels pretty good. If fact, it feels really good. Then I felt it starting.....yes! This is it ! This is how to do it ! I laid back, kept going, faster, and wow, I came and actually got a little dribble of cum. I was so excited, I did it again ....nice, it still works.....and again that night... It was a great summer and I did it all the time..... I was a horny kid and I sure wished I had figured it out a year or two earlier - that's alright, I've more than made up for it by now.

Joe90, john slick and Rocket73 like this.
  11. starfield03

starfield03 Members

It took a bit that first time. I obviously ended up cumming tho.

12. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

When I was in my teens, someone at school was taking about masturbation. My only orgasms then were wet dreams so I tried it that night in bed.

Nothing seemed to happen for quite a long time, but quite unexpectedly I had a monstrous orgasm. I remember the sensation vividly. The feeling went down my legs and up my trunk. I wish I could experience that intensity again now.

Earlier, I’d had a girlfriend who liked touching me and me her. We got naked together on more than one occasion, but it never progressed to penetration. Near the end of our time together, she wanked me while we were sitting outside in the dark. I was uncomfortable with this and asked her to stop before I reached a climax. She must have known more about how my body worked than I did. I was embarrassed because my cock felt much bigger than it ever had before, not realising that was what she liked. What an idiot! How amazing would it have been if I’d let her give me my first orgasm?

Incredibly, we’re still good frIends decades later as are our spouses. Once, I said to her that I was very naive about sex in those days. She said “yes, you were”. I wasn’t expecting her to be quite so blunt, but it needed to be said. It became clear to me then that our lives might have been very different if I’d let her initiate me that night. For a long time, I’d thought I didn’t have what she wanted. In fact, it was more a question of not knowing how to give it to her. She had really been trying to help me.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
    Joe90, Rocket73 and joelucas69 like this.
  13. Samantha1066

Samantha1066 Members

I was 11 was just curious my body was changing and had these feelings didn't cum till after a few times till I found rubbing my clit makes me cum the more I did it the better it was

Joe90, stelu, BigTease and 7 others like this.
  14. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

When I was in high school (very long time ago) I had a girlfriend who claimed she had been masturbating to orgasm since she was nursery-school age. I don’t know if it was true or if that story was just calculated to make my dick hard (which it did). She said her method was to use a plushy toy or balled up comforter pressed between her thighs and to rock her vulva against it to create friction against her clitty. It made me envious of all those eight years of missed orgasms I might have enjoyed had I discovered the Big M as a tot.

15. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

When I first came being so young I thought I was going to die didn't masturbate again for some time but still remembering how good it felt yes I took a chance I wouldn't die and played with my self again until I came.................how dumb one is when so young......... :(

16. Barefoot Scout

Barefoot Scout Members

I was so young when I started masturbating, I barely even remember it. I must have been around 5 years old. I recall being in my bed, alone and bored in my room, when I put my blanket between my legs. It felt warm and nice, so I pressed it a bit further with my hands, and I felt happier as the blanket rubbed my crotch. Of course, I didn't even know what I was doing back then - just that it felt good!

I kept using a similar method to masturbate until my teenage years (by putting my hands together, placing them between my genitals and thigh and rhytmically pressing my penis to my other thigh), which really helped me keep this pastime quite literally "under the sheets"! Only later when I started ejaculating did I adopt a more conventional approach to masturbation - turned out it was way simpler and quicker to climax when I just pulled my pants down, grabbed my penis and jerked away!

Joe90 likes this.
  17. LydaG

LydaG Members

I was about 12 or so and I hear from one of my friends that if you touched your groin it would feel really good. I hadnt really experimented or even thought about doing anything with my pussy except pee. I let out a massive moan and I swore I heard my parents shuffle around. It was late night so I clapped my hand to my mouth and went to bed right away. I woke up with my mom next to me who just smiled at me. She explained that what I was doing was perfectly natural, and something that she did regularly. From that point on, my parents became far more open and involved in sexual discussions, which I definitely think all parents should at least try to do. My mom, with her clothes still on, explained a bunch of techniques, described the clit, showed me how to rub my breasts. She left me and just said, "Experiment!". The next day, I tried all the stuff and I freaked out that I "peed all over my room!". I learned that that was cum the day after, and my mom dropped by to give me some paper towels. After a few months I learned how to get full control over myself. I was talking to my mom and then she handed me a little vibrating bullet. She explained how to use it on my clit and left me alone. After another few months, I told her that I accidentally pushed it in me and it felt good. She told me it was supposed to. After a few years I was pretty much fully mature in terms of all sexual pleasure, thanks to my mom. She finally gave me a secret gift on my fifteenth birthday. My very own, full size, wand. At that point I already worked out ass play on my own.

I think parents should take time to explain sexual matters to their children. I hear these terrible stories where children are all bottled up for years and when they finally release, their parents chastise them and they live constantly seeking that pleasure again, with the fear that they can never get it again.

There is merit to the argument of getting your kids basic toys, and it helps them to mature. When I was 17,my mom just showed me her toy box and let me pick out anything. I grabbed a dildo and a butt plug and started using them both. By giving your kids tools and tips you help them to sexually mature and fully understand their bodies. When you associate that with disappointment and u happiness, you permanently scar that person's entire sex life. If not for my mom, I don't know where I'd be.

Joe90, stelu, Ybcican and 8 others like this.
  18. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I was about 12. I used to hang a lot at my grandparents. My uncle who was only two years older than I were more like brothers. We did everything together. We skinny dipped in the local swimming holes and hiked through the wooded areas nude. Many times some local neighbor kids too were involved. One day he brought some adult magazines he had found from somewhere. We were looking at the pics. He got hard before I did but nothing else happened. We did this often after that. One day he started to masturbate. I dont know if it was something he had just learned or knew of but I watched him finish and say it was great. I didn't participate but went at home I tried it in the bathtub. It felt good but I didn't get out of it what he did. But it felt good enough for me to do it often. Then one day I had a dry orgasm. It was great. I eventually has the mother lode.

19. Sparky Paul

Sparky Paul Member Lifetime Supporter

I honestly don't remember how old I was but, a friend of mine told me what he did and how he made himself cum. I began masturbating with soft cloths I guess because of the added friction. I remember those first orgasms feeling so good. After frequent sessions I had to start experimenting with different lube ideas because the cloths were making me sore...lol. I moved on to using my hand with hand lotion, vaseline and my own precum. I finally discovered a bottle of glycerin in our medicine cabinet and that was best feeling sessions I had. I still pleasure myself now some 40yrs later and have learned new things and experimented with so many ways of self pleasure...

20. Bobbie52

Bobbie52 Members

A group of us boys were camped out in the backyard one summer. We were sitting around in our underwear taking about sex and one of the older boys pulled down his shorts to show his erection. He started stroking it. His brother did the same. That left myself and the other boy who were a couple of years younger watching. We finally shed our boxer shorts and copied what the older boys were doing.

Tags: