When was the last time you got carded?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by bluesafire, Feb 6, 2009.

1. bluesafire

bluesafire Senior Member

So I was at the store buying wine tonight and it dawned on me that it's been a long time since I was carded. I think the last time was about 6 or 7 yrs ago. Not that I didn't look old enough then, cause it was one of those teenagers just trying to follow the rules. But...I never had the satisfaction of getting carded (when I was close to 21) and showing the proof that I was indeed old enough. Grrr. Even on the day I turned 21 and bought beer the bastards didn't card me!!

2. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Today when I bought cigarettes for Daniel. New trainee at the gas station next to Dairy Queen. She didn't ask me, I just know the routine and throw it out there when I'm not familiar with the clerk. Most the time I am, though, because I work right next door...I'm there every day. Haha.

3. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

I got carded the other day for buying my mom's ciggs. I think the guy just wanted to stall me and talk to me. I'm in that store every week.

4. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

its been a while i think
    a few months or so

5. jrnyman

jrnyman kermit

I've been carded for everything I've ever purchased.

6. bluesafire

bluesafire Senior Member

no shit?

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

I got carded today when i went and got some Jim Beam and Yaegar, the guy thought i was only a teenager, he made me get my ID out right when i walked through the door. HAHAHA

8. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

i always know the ppl at the gas station/ bar/ liquor store
    but i did get carded at the dollar store for buying my son some children's cough medicine when he was sick a few months ago.

9. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

It depends on the store. The grocery store I often get beer at (Wegmans) is required to ask everyone for their ID if they look under 30, though they have been known to card 40 and 50 yr. olds, too, which is just ridiculous.

Liquor stores almost never card me, nor does the beer store I go to.

I was carded about two days ago.

10. jrnyman

jrnyman kermit

well except in france... but that doesn't count

11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

Never...I never went to bars...never bought alcohol until I way looking way over the legal age....and never bought cigarettes

12. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

i always get carded at the classy grocery store but often not at the one by my house. i sometimes get carded at liquor stores or gas stations, sometimes not. never get carded at restaurants but a lot of the bars here card everyone at the door.

last time i was carded was wednesday night when i bought wine with my groceries.

13. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

I never get carded. Even when I walk into a bar and walk past the door man, I just walk in to places with a lot of certainty, so I seldom get carded.

Just the other day I walked into a pub, and then watched everyone behind me get carded by the guy.

I always have my ID ready at the checkout for liquor, but because I have it in hand, they also don't card me. They don't card women who go into the beer store either, or so I've noticed. All the beer is in the back, so you have to be prepared to order what you want as soon as it's your turn to ask, so most under-agers don't typically buy from the beer store.

I don't know. I think the last time I was carded was at least a couple months ago.

I don't even look old though.

14. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

sorry, did you say something?

i was staring at your boobs.

15. azucena

azucena vagina farts

i get carded everywhere they dont know me. i got a young face. thats right.

16. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

Pretty much.

Check your PM.

17. A-Bear's-Vagina

A-Bear's-Vagina 2 Kings Chapter 2 23-24

The only time someone might card me is when I buy papers. But I only buy those at this place near my high school everyone calls little russia. They will sell you anything you ask for as long as you can see over the counter.

18. babyhellfire

babyhellfire Banned

I get carded so randomly...but it makes sense because some people seem to think I am much older and some people think I am 16.-weird-

Last time was a few months ago- and it wasn't even for booze,it was for smokes- at the convenience store across the street where they rarely card.
    YAY.

19. Fawkes

Fawkes Member

Dude, what the hell is that thing in the picture in your siggy? A bear's vagina? With teeth? WTF, mate??

20. A-Bear's-Vagina

A-Bear's-Vagina 2 Kings Chapter 2 23-24

Vagina dentata