when people don't know who you are

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by indescribability, Jan 28, 2005.

1. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

it is amazing the way they act towards you and treat you

since i have been here i have had some fairly mean things said to me yet i see the same people that say it to me not say it to others simply because they are 'friendly' to each other

that is truly rude and rediculous

it really pisses me off that if i were a 'known' member around here people would say the same thing just not as rudely

2. indescribability

"you are poor it appears, and it seems you are required to have renters insurance. if that causes you to put me at risk of having to personally pay for your lousy driving, then I say fuck you and your renters insurance."

had i been a long standing or more prominent member here i highly doubt this would've been said to me this way i do not doubt that he would ha ve disagreed but i do not think he would have called me names and told me off had i been on 'friendly' terms with him in the past

3. people suck. oh well... whatcha gonna do?

4. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

ya dont let it get to you.... just do your own thing, and dont worry what some say

5. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

That's pretty funny that you had to make a whole other thread looking for sympathy.

6. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

wow, you really must be new if you think people are more cordial to each other once you've been here awhile.

If you were an established member they probably would have said the same thing but they would have inserted the word "asscrack" at least once.

7. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

the attack makes no sense anyway, what does renters insurance have to do with being poor or driving.

8. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

no I would a said it anyway, your ignorance was needing a good tweeking. you ran away still trying to justify how incredibly selfish you are. you still are needing to get car insurance or you are a waste of oxygen. unless you park your car and leave it parked, then you are just a waste of space.

9. Mui

Mui Senior Member

pants

10. indescribability

yes it is so funny that i do not pollute threads with off topic bullshit

its so pathetic of me to tell about something that pisses me off in a random thoughts forum

its hillarious that you had to follow me in here to say something negative to me too, now isn't it?

11. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

:D Shut the hell up Mui

12. indescribability

why don't you not flame me, how about that for a change today?

13. indescribability

yes but if it were somebody you talked to every day that you are usually on good terms with would you call them a dumbass, a moron, a waste of oxygen? I think not.

14. crummyrummy

you dont know me very well. I do agree with you, when I talk to my friends, I am friendlier, but if they talk nonsense, I light into them. deal with it or dont.

15. happyhippyflower

happyhippyflower Sucker Punch

What if all I have to say is negative things and I excell in it? I should censor myself just not to hurt your fragile feelings?

Hmmm...no.

16. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Well, when you're done crying, try to remember that this is the internet. [​IMG]

17. lynsey

lynsey Banned

hugs:) people can be jerks

18. crummyrummy

and she said...she said,, whoo ee ah ah.....

19. crummyrummy

I am a jerk. Lynsey knows. get over it asshole.

20. lynsey

lynsey Banned

hey, I never said you were a jerk! hugs to you too:)