when i was nine,

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Bloody_Kisses, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

i was walking along the railroad track by my house. i found a leather boot, kinda torn up with blood all over it. the creepy part was the toe part of the boot was turned straight up in the air. god, that scared me so bad. i kept the boot, and i still have it somewhere.

2. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

You kept it? Why? :confused:

3. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

im not sure, i think i took it back to my house to show my mom or something, and it never go thrown away. it was so creepy.

4. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

That is pretty creepy...

5. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

one time ( pretty recent) this kid i was hanging out with whos like 2 years younger than me, we were walking back from 99c store in a failed attempt at getting some smoke bombs. We were walking along the railroad for a few min cause its a shortcut, and we saw a tube of toothpaste, a bar of soap, some baby powder, and some other stuff. Those things were the things that were closed still, so he took them. it was kind of nasty cause the baby powder had some black substance on its container tha twas unknown to us, and so did the bar of soap and the toothpaste like dirty things will alot of the time. so were walking back and he has the soap and toothpaste and baby powder, he squeezes the toothpaste out, throws the baby powder around and with the soap just throws it or something, i dunno i think he could have kept it. I was telling him it could have been a homeless person with a babies home or some shit. It was kind of weird. And on teh way too the 99c store we saw a dead dog, it looked pretty muscular n shit but he got scared cause he didnt see it was dead. There were holes in its skin and shit, but it was funny cause he shrieked when he saw it.

6. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

some how none of that compares to finding a bloody shoe with a toe in it.

that's pretty creepy.

edit~ LOL....i just reread the original post, and apparantly i'm a dumbass, since no real toe was involved, but i found it so funny i'm refraining from editing it completely

7. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

lol it is creepy but my story was weird. What if someone was like partially run over by the train or something i dunno

8. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

yeah it is sort of weird. it reminds me of one time me and my mom were walking to the corner store and there was the pile of kids shoes in the middle of the road. we went to get them out of the street, and noticed that none of the shoes were in pairs. i dunno, it was strange. god, what the fuck is up with my neighborhood and SHOES?! theres shoes everywhere.

9. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

hmm i have a question about shoes on those wires, you know what im talking about? everywhere they are! why though?

10. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

homeless people share shoes that way

11. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

talkin' about trains there was a murderer around here a while ago that idiot jumps of the busway trying to escape cops, he doesn't realize it's a ten foot drop lands on the train tracks gets splattered before he can get up. They weren't sure if he ided from the drop or the train.

12. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

how do you get partially run over by a train?

13. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

shoulda gave it to teh cops. coulda helped somehow.

I know i know. "help the fucking pigs!?"

14. alienbellhop

alienbellhop Member

i've heard from a friend that when a gang will kill someone from a rival gang, they'll hang up his shoes on the telephone wires as a warning to other members of the rival gang. i dont know if its true or not, just what i've heard.

15. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

About the shoes on wires thing, I've heard that if you see them, there's a drug dealer nearby.

16. SeveredNebula223

SeveredNebula223 Member

Yes shoes are used to mark drug territory.

17. snelio37

snelio37 Member

what? really? i used to see em everywhere in chicago and i could never get a straight answer as to what they meant.