When I was a little boy

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by peacefuljeffrey, Jan 2, 2005.

1. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

I had no sense of weight.

I remember being so young that I did not realize that there were limits to what I could lift.

I went out to my dad's old green Duster on the driveway, put my hands under the rear bumper, and tried to lift, thinking that I'd just take that 4,000 pound car right up into the air!

I remember being shocked and disappointed that I had been so wrong!

Did you believe anything silly or weird or cute when you were a kid?

-Jeffrey

2. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

from birth i knew i was perfect

3. peacefuljeffrey

If you were so perfect, why'd they snip that little part off your dick? :p

-Jeffrey

4. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

what little part?

5. peacefuljeffrey

LOL... Yeah, that's what I was doing...

-Jeffrey

6. juicy_redgirl

juicy_redgirl Daphney

I had one of those big bouncy ball things...like that you sit on. I don't know the technical name for them. :confused:

Any way...it had like a horse head on it instead of just a handle...one day I went to get him out of the closet and he was flat...I kept yelling "Horsey is dead"
    My grandpa took it down stairs filled it with air and brought it back up. I screamed, cried, and repeated "Horsey is dead". Heh heh.

7. velvet

velvet Banned

My parents are kinda prude so I hardly saw them naked, which brought me to ask what clothes I had on when I was born, since I was convinced everyone was born with their clothes on.. hehe.. ohhh.. I've come a long way since then ;)

When we walked in the forest I had this habit of wanting to turn around every single stone I saw so 'the other side could see the trees and the sun'.. *sigh*..

In Kindergarten I had to give my lunch to the teacher as soon as I walked in in the morning 'cause otherwise I would give all my food away before the afternoon and have nothing left to eat for myself..

I guess I've always been a hippy at heart.. apart from the clothes thing as a kid.. hehe..